Multiple game controllers issue

I am having an issue with rfactor and gsc recognizing multiple controllers. I had a perfectly working untill I replaced t500 pedles with Fanatec v2 pedles , I'm not sure if there is another USB none game interfering.

.Logitech gear stick / Fanatec pedles / t500 base / sim hardware button box / and modded Roso wheel , if I disconnect Logitech and button box all works fine .Has anybody had this issue and fixed it , any suggestion would be helpfully .Thanks .

It only supports 3 input devices.

What you could use is this.
http://www.basherboards.com/CPX CLICK ME
I have one of these and it makes your V2 pedals register T500 pedals
it even gives you a rumble on your brakes.

That would have done the job , but Unfortunatey this item is no longer available unless you want to sell yours :) if you do come across anything else please please let me know .
Thanks Rupe .

Edit ---- I use fanaleds for the vibration to pedles , works a treet .

Joe,
I have four devices connected. GSC only recognises three of them, but I use X-Padder, which is a key-mapping program. So I can map any key to any button, regardless of what GSC or any other game is capable of. It is well worth looking at.
I use G27, Pro Race dash, a DIY button box with 30 buttons & 3 rotary switches, and a TM Hotas-X (I don't use the Hotas for racing, but it is always connected for flight sims and is just as programmable as the other devices in any game).

Anyway, might be worth trying as it is only £5 to download.

Joe,
I have four devices connected. GSC only recognises three of them, but I use X-Padder, which is a key-mapping program. So I can map any key to any button, regardless of what GSC or any other game is capable of. It is well worth looking at.
I use G27, Pro Race dash, a DIY button box with 30 buttons & 3 rotary switches, and a TM Hotas-X (I don't use the Hotas for racing, but it is always connected for flight sims and is just as programmable as the other devices in any game).

Anyway, might be worth trying as it is only £5 to download.

Keith , what a fantastic piece of softwear its great that i can configure keyboard commands to buttons on Wheel or my -T500rsDashBoardSRH , my back shall no longer suffer leaning over to keyboard :thumbsup: I still only get 3 controllers but this maybe because im using it wrong .

Because the t500 is modded with roso wheel thats two controllers and the fanatec peddles is the third ,meaning the T500rsDashBoardSRH is not in use , i think i need to do a bit more reading on this and im sure ill get there .

@Rupe Wilson i will try to order .

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing