Multiple car Installs, One Track Install

I have recently created two different installs of AMS in an effort to keep the game smaller and a bit faster to navigate through. I have created one install for "Hard Tops" and another install for "Open Wheels". Is it possible to have a "Track Install" for both in only one of the installs. It was possible to have one track install for use in multiples with both rFactor and Stock Car Extreme. If possible, any explanation/instruction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

FraPP!!!

Last edited:
I am unsure if this is possible. Cool idea, regardless!

If it is possible, I bet you'll need to follow a solution like this one for managing multiple installs of rFactor 1:

Basically, that tutorial says you can set various game directories (including the tracks folder) in the "config.ini" file for rFactor 1 Steam version. I don't know if such a file still exists or functions in Automobilista, but it might!

If you can, please keep us updated about what you find out as you explore this :)

Hey Guys, I had some major setbacks recently and have not been able to help out. I will work on it very soon - the process is very simple, I'm just having troubles articulating it proficiently. I apologize for the time but, I will help out.

Thank you,

Frapp!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back