Multiple Alerts

Warren Dawes

Premium
Strange one, I'm getting multiple alerts for the same message. It started today and has happened a few times. If someone quotes my post, I get an alert message about 2 or 3 times for the same message.
Is there a problem somewhere, or is it only me? :unsure:

Don't know if it helps, but I just received one from Stuart Thompson, 2 alerts, after reading the first one, I went back to the Forum and it jumped up to 3 alerts. Yikes!, they're multiplying. :D

EDIT: Ok, it might be something to do with the original quoter editing. Stuart just edited his post (with my quote) and now it has jumped up to 5 alerts. Now 6, got another one from the same quote this morning).

Edit 2: And now 4 alerts from Senad. :p My cup runneth over. :)

Not completely Senad ;)

I just received 2 alerts from a like. 1 like, 2 alerts, no option to change.

Second, I received 2 alerts for a quote of my post somewhere. I viewed it, went to another section of the forum, and got the 3rd one. Nothing had changed, so I believe the post was not edited....

Not completely Senad ;)

I just received 2 alerts from a like. 1 like, 2 alerts, no option to change.

Second, I received 2 alerts for a quote of my post somewhere. I viewed it, went to another section of the forum, and got the 3rd one. Nothing had changed, so I believe the post was not edited....

L13ek.jpg

I can feel your pain. :p

Just noticed, even TapaTalk on my iPhone is showing multiple alerts. Me Gusta.

Couldn't create a thread so i'll put this here: double posts have appearad a lot lately. I got my first instance, it didn't refresh after pressing submit, you can click at it multiple times before the post shows itself in the thread. Just happened to me, i clicked submit, nothing happened.. I then just refreshed the page manually and the post showed itself right.

EDIT: Happened again, the exact same thing.

Don't know if it helps, but I just received one from Stuart Thompson, 2 alerts, after reading the first one, I went back to the Forum and it jumped up to 3 alerts. Yikes!, they're multiplying. :D

EDIT: Ok, it might be something to do with the original quoter editing. Stuart just edited his post (with my quote) and now it has jumped up to 5 alerts. Now 6, got another one from the same quote this morning).

Phew. Glad it's not me but this "p" loving Thompson character. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back