F1 2010 Multiplayer will not work...

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hey guys... today i tryed my first Multiplayer race... but.. it wont work !

i have done a new clean installation without any Mods, but if i try to play a Multiplayer race i join the lobby... the Game loads.. and then im sitting in a Car and on the right top Screen i can read: Waiting for players... after 10 - 20 Second i always got a Message that all player leaved the Game and im coming back to the menue. i tryed the **** since 1 Hour :) but no race yet. alway the same problem. F1 is Enabled to the Win Firewall.

I presume you have the full game install, and not some halfway crack ;-). You can check one thing to eliminate the network. If you have a laptop you can check the game installation at your work ?. This way to eliminate either your network access from home or your F1 2010 installation. If it plays well at your work, your installation is fine, and the problem is the network at your home.
If thats the case, your router can be the problem. I have yet to try out multiplayer, and I do not know whether F1 2010 needs certain ports to be open in the router to be able to do online races. Some other guys here must know....

Hi There
I too had exactly the same problem as mentioned above
Here is how I fixed things
I installed (Generic Mod Enabler) http://www.users.on.net/~jscones/sof...cts-jsgme.html
I then removed all the mods I could
I had backed up all my original Folders and Files and proceeded to put ALL my original stuff back
Multiplayer then worked perfectly and continues to do so
I think the best thing to do is to have an un modded version then add mods via the installer so you can keep track of what you have installed and remove any that may be problematic

Really hope this helps you

Regards

Paul
LEEDS RACER

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%