Multiplayer setup help

A friend is trying to decide if he wants to buy Race 07 and would like to play a multiplayer game with me to aid in his decision-making process. So I am trying to either setup a dedicated server (using the Race 07 Demo Dedicated Server app on Steam) or host a multiplayer game so that we can play against a few AI-controlled cars. I seem to be able to host a game with AI cars, but my main questions revolve around the key commands that I have access to as the host for the game.

As a trial to see how the process worked, I created a game with 10 AI cars and ran a few practice laps. I crashed pretty hard about halfway around the track and rather than limping back to the pits, I tried to press the ESC key and just select 'Return to Garage'. When I did so, a message was displayed at the top of my screen - ESC 1 Return to Garage. The problem is that I never did return to the garage. What was I doing wrong?

By the way, is there a complete list of all the keyboard commands for both singleplayer and multiplayer games? There isn't a complete list in the manual and I haven't yet found one on-line.

Thanks for all your help!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back