Multiplayer server

Hi everyone,

I want to play online with a friend (on the Supertouring mod) but we don't understand how to make a server... We try with a VPN (Hamachi) but it doesn't work and we don't know how to play against. Does anyone have an answer on how to make it simply (we're not really good in informatic).

Thank you,

Baptiste

Hi everyone,

I want to play online with a friend (on the Supertouring mod) but we don't understand how to make a server... We try with a VPN (Hamachi) but it doesn't work and we don't know how to play against. Does anyone have an answer on how to make it simply (we're not really good in informatic).

Thank you,

Baptiste
I think using Hamachi, you are not playing 'online' but you are tricking the game into thinking you are both playing on a LAN. So try the LAN option in the game? I've not tried any of this btw, I'm just speculating. :)

I think using Hamachi, you are not playing 'online' but you are tricking the game into thinking you are both playing on a LAN. So try the LAN option in the game? I've not tried any of this btw, I'm just speculating. :)

I used Hamachi but I think we need the dedicated server because if I don't, my game won't know that it must use the Hamachi ip and not the local :/

I try with the dedicated server but I don't understand all on how to configurate (Competition ID, Server ID,...). I opened the ports which are writting in the manual but it doesn't work :/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back