Multiplayer question

• Thread starter Deleted member 149851
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 149851

• Deleted member 149851

`

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah the ADAC and DTM experience servers are separate, so they are not as busy...at all. I don't ever see anyone on the ADAC. DTM gets busy sometimes...usually euro time.

fun cars, you will find races eventually, what time zone u in?

It is 20€ for a year (there is price list somewhere, but I can˙t find it :unsure:) and you get access to all RD club races, no matter what game you want to play, some games are cheaper and I am sure, there are more benefits I even don˙t know, because the most important for me is the fact, I don`t need to look around the net for events and I always race with guys I know and trust them enough to fight bumper to bumper and door to door :thumbsup:

I think the best suggestion I can give you, just take premium and race club events here at RD. You can choose between different class races every evening, drivers are friendly and you will get all the help or tips you need.
My work s
I think the best suggestion I can give you, just take premium and race club events here at RD. You can choose between different class races every evening, drivers are friendly and you will get all the help or tips you need.
I have the same problem with empty lobbies. However, I'm hesitant to go premium being on the US West Coast (GMT -7 in spring/summer, -8 fall/winter). I feel that factor plus my work schedule would make premium a moot venture. I really dig R3E but I'm tired of crashers. I'm not particularly quick but I'm fairly steady and clean as possible even to the point of making a conscious effort to be a better marker.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back