Multiplayer Postponed

I planned a whole weekend of racing with friends, but it is better if they get it out here non bugged, after all it is just early acces! I am happy with anything they give, really love AC so far.

Damn these first world problems eh!

Timely multiplayer functionality is a basic human right. I think we all need to rise up and take to the streets, riot, loot and all that sort of stuff.

I have not been this outraged since I heard the power of 10 Titans could not achive the mystic 60 on a full 1080 grid with a less than mediocre pilot.

I want somebody's ass on a stick for this.

:D

...I get more outraged when mediocre pilots say the game feels close to real.

Actually for me I'm gong to play a night of iRacing. Thanks to RD I got 3 months on the cheap & had almost forgotten about it. Had AC delivered MP today it would have gone to waste. Off to get some some pay-per-lap practice in before the real race begins. Silver linings

I'm still contacting Amnesty & the UN though over this heinous violation of human rights though (dons tinfoil hat). Ciao

Whoever wants come join me for a DOTA2 match ;)

What car and what track we chose?:O_o::roflmao:

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Deleted member 151827

Nice job Bram for running a site where the vast majority of people are mature and polite! Very hard to do in this age and time! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back