Multiplayer Postponed

Who here can argue a point logically without bringing in anything personal about the person you are arguing with?

The above statement about moaning is not arguing. It has nothing to do with the argument. Might I suggest that if you want to argue a point, that you keep away from saying anything personal about the poster.

Try it: it's not that difficult. And it's a good exercise. Makes arguments concise, without bringing in information that has nothing to do with the situation.

Rebut the argument, that's all. If an argument is based on something personal-- because, that does happen, like a person who has always been caught lying, etc.-- don't say things explicitly, but only imply.

Alan
Except it was quite relevant. Sometimes the motive is a pretty big part of *why* somebody does/says what they do.

I mean, you do realize that in your attempt to tell me to not be 'personal'(I was hardly throwing insults around, either), your *entire* post relied on making it 'personal' with me, not to mention a dash of condescension("Try it: its not that difficult")...

We're all chomping at the bit to play some multiplayer and I see people getting frustrated. That leads to moaning, complaining, whining, whatever you want to call it. I think sometimes its good to take a step back and evaluate whether you're being reasonable or if you're just acting out due to frustration. We're human, I do it as well. Not trying to say the guy is a horrible person or an idiot or any other manner of common internet name-calling. I'm just not a fan of moaning without good reason.

Uhm.. it kinda gets really boring. Almost.. nauseating.
The same pros and cons over and over again:

- People who know about development nbrkrq3olm1q2me2.....
- It's early access... be nice to Kun.11312löölkfsklöarölk!

- I understand development takes time but Kunos should improve their communic1püömo41e2?
- They said 2 weeks.. now its like -3 days and twenty-five dollars for gasoline since december 2013 and E+"op132löjm12e4plojö124214?!

Stop trying so hard. It starts looking like this:

KIgGOQe.gif

PWbxEXE.gif

T7FMpei.gif

Oh yea. And.. your "opinions" are probably not as important as you might think and probably have been posted before... in the past 25 pages.

I wish people would just post if there's some news on one of Kunos' dispersed Channels. Wake me up when there's some news.

Bye.

1298051684_model-catwalk-fail.gif

You will never stop the whingers, it's part of the human DNA. All through history there has been moaners & groaners, people who are never happy with what they have. So it's no surprise that we would have them in this thread.

Personally, I have no problem with the MP delay, but then again I'm not a member of the NOW generation either, who want everything immediately, now now now. We should feel lucky to even have early access to AC, Kunos could of made us all wait till it was Gold v1.0 release.

Except it was quite relevant.

The fact that someone is moaning is irrelevant. That has absolutely nothing to do with the arguments. Attack those and not the poster.

I mean, you do realize that in your attempt to tell me to not be 'personal'(I was hardly throwing insults around, either), your *entire* post relied on making it 'personal' with me, not to mention a dash of condescension("Try it: its not that difficult")...

No it did not. I said attack the argument and not the person. Telling you to try something like that has nothing to do with you personally.

We're all chomping at the bit to play some multiplayer and I see people getting frustrated. That leads to moaning, complaining, whining, whatever you want to call it. I think sometimes its good to take a step back and evaluate whether you're being reasonable or if you're just acting out due to frustration. We're human, I do it as well. Not trying to say the guy is a horrible person or an idiot or any other manner of common internet name-calling. I'm just not a fan of moaning without good reason.

Well then, you should have said that "I think sometimes its [sic] good to take a step back and evaluate whether you're being reasonable (emphasis mine) or if you're just acting out due to frustration."

But you didn't include that in your argument. You've only included it now.

But I see what you mean, for sure. It's just that telling someone to stop moaning is attacking character and not the argument (i.e., the guy is never satisfied. He has no patience). You could have just dropped the moaning part and simply replaced it with your "step back" comment.

Fair enough. Now we move on.

Alan

Stefano Casillo ‏@KunosStefano 40m
@portalgame @DCJunior06 as usual guys dont overplan these things.. we release only if we are confident.. so there are chances, that's all

And there is the tweet to deflate the sails.

It's not necessarily taking the wind out of sails, it's just saying not to get too carried away with things. The guy he replied to was setting up a live stream at a particular time that he was assuming MP would be released by for heavens sake.

Of course they have to manage expectations. People get carried away WAY too easily.

Having said that, MP is for sure only a day or so away.
I can feel it in my nuggets!**

41589_33315313705_636018_n.jpg

**Surfs Up reference

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back