Multiplayer Postponed

James Woods

Duvel
Jul 5, 2011
i'm crying on my face :(

are you planning to do the first club day when they do release it (as it could be tomorrow for all we know), or is it all up in the air now?

Dec 31, 2010
Unprofessional move to create expectation that they couldn't back up.
They should have only said they would release it on Friday when they were 101% sure.

Last edited:

Galin Dimov

SimDrive
Jul 2, 2011
I was rushing from work to see it delayed...it's really disappointing but hey, it's not the end of the world...we will survive few more days. It's more important for the MP to be everything we had hoped for once released

Chris

9000RPM
Premium
Apr 1, 2011
So I woke up in the middle of the night to see that it's postponed, but hopefully not for long.
I can't help but think that if only @Bram Hengeveld were a true beta tester then this wouldn't have happened. :p

*waits*

Jasjeet Suri

25RPM
Mar 31, 2011
Its ok, better honest than no news. Just take all announcements as an ETA rather than a deadline if you think its unprofessional... I prefer having some news rather than none.

Bram Hengeveld

RaceDepartment Founder
Original poster
Staff
Premium
Dec 26, 2006
are you planning to do the first club day when they do release it (as it could be tomorrow for all we know), or is it all up in the air now?
Original idea was to do an opening event in the club on Friday (stress test) and then have a few open servers for the Saturday and Sunday.

The latter we can still do if they reschedule for tomorrow or Sunday of course :thumbsup: