Multiplayer joining/errors

Hi all

I have just taken the plunge and bought the game, LOVE the game but I'm having errors everywhere.
The main thing I'm wanting to do was play online/multiplayer. I get, server join timed out, cant race with unknown car, rfm? mismatch error ( what ever that is ) The only thing I have done is added a few custom cars and tracks. Do I need EVERYTHING installed to play or do the servers upload the needed cars/tracks to my client? I have searched on here and google, but I have found nothing of any use.

Thanks for any help given :D

Hi,

You'll need to have the same content installed as the server you are joining, it won't download them for you automatically. For all default content you should be good. If not, run GSC Sync in your main GSC install folder first to ensure it is all up to date.

Hope that helps! We also have a race club here at RD. For racing access please upgrade your account here and become premium.

Thanks Nox

It looks like I just need to fill up on custom content, did the sync when I installed. Last question, is there any way of seeing/finding out which mods the servers have installed? like server info, I have looked, but see nothing :)

again thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing