F1 2011 Multiplayer Disconnect

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
hi,

Ich have a problem. Allways when i am joining a online race my game loads longer then in sp and after loading i have a disconect.

What can i do?

I already deactivated my Antivir and i opend following ports on my router:

• Port 80 (TCP)
• Port 443 (TCP)
• Port 88 (UDP)
• Port 3074 (UDP und TCP)
• Port 53 (UDP und TCP)

(I use Win7 )

Click the start button and search 'defender' - in the results, click on Windows Defender. Try disabling it totally, and then trying the game again. I tried, without success to set rules in Defender, so in the end I just disabled it.

Also, any other Software firewall (I use Eset NOD32) will also need custom firewall rules to be setup to allow the TCP and UDP traffic, or turn it off before you play.

Yeah windows firewall was breaking it for me aswell. Router one was fine as was kaspersky.

To disable windows firewall on windows 7:

Click on start and then search for firewall and click on the result that says "Windows Firewall"

A new window will pop up. On the left of this screen click on the link saying "Turn Windows Firewall on or off"

Update your settings here to disable your firewall and then click ok.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for you not having proper security on your network. I have other firewalls setup that I know are still secure and am not putting my pc at risk by turning off the windows firewall. Your own setup may vary.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 250 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 167 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 166 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%