Multiplayer and F1 doesn't exists

hi,
i try for many days to play online but in this game i see noone play F1 cars.. most of players (few) use Gt Cars os other cars.. so can't never see a F1 multilpayer match
for F1 i must switch back in assetto corsa..
i evern asked in Discord some info. even didn't receive just an answer from anyone.. look like a Ghost channel

AMS2 multiplayer is not very populated yet. You will need to wait a bit more for it to have populated F-1 servers. And yes, GT cars are more popular on multiplayer, but this is not only in AMS2.

On the weekends there are more people on multiplayer. You can create your own F-1 server and some people will join. I did it myself sometimes with Formula cars (F-Trainer, F-3 and F-1, my favorites in the game) and had some good races against seven, eight drivers.

At the end of the month the Racing USA pack will be released, and in the following day (if it's a Saturday) I'm expecting the game to reach close to 1000 players online again, like in the release of the GT pack (that day I opened a F3 server and it had between 10-20 people for hours). A good day to start a server with your favorite car and have a lot of fun.

I just hope Reiza focus a bit more on multiplayer. It needs some fixes and more features. This has been asked for people since the beginning and until now it seems to me that multiplayer is still not on their highest priorities.

Last edited:
Once on a Saturday I created a server with F-1 Gen 03 and it got a similar drivers number (below 10). So when the multiplayer has a higher number of players (like it had on the GT pack release) I believe it's totally possible for a F-1 server to reach a grid with 15+ cars. It helps if the server is running a famous track, that most people know (like Interlagos, Montreal or Kansai).

Last edited:
Once on a Saturday I created a server with F-1 Gen 03 and it got a similar drivers number (below 10). So when the multiplayer has a higher number of players (like it had on the GT pack release) I believe it's totally possible for a F-1 server to reach a grid with 15+ cars. It helps if the server is running a famous track, that most people know (like Interlagos, Montreal or Kansai).
is there any psw to play to ur server? usually about what time ?

is there any psw to play to ur server? usually about what time ?
Usually I play on Saturdays during the afternoon. But it's not a dedicated server of mine. So when I'm not playing the game, the server will not appear on the servers list.

But you can create your own F-1 server. I don't know if you ever tried this, AMS2 allows you to create your non dedicated server very quickly.

So set a good F-1 combo with, let's say, 10 min practice + 15 min qualifying + 8 laps race and wait for people to connect. If the qualifying is close to 5 minutes to the end and nobody has connected yet, you restart the server to the practice session. If you are a bit patient, there's a good chance you can have some nice races, if you don't mind racing on a grid with few drivers. Definitely it's better trying this on weekends, when there will be more people on multiplayer.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years