Resource icon

Apps MultiLaps 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
MegadetH_44 submitted a new resource:

MultiLaps - Displays multiple lap times with delta to best lap of median.

Hi guys,

This app provides a list of the last laps done, the current lap projection and performance delta, the best lap (or the median lap time) and the total session time (sum of the completed laps).
The app can be totally configured in-game with the MultiLaps_config widget:

MultiLaps_v0.2.jpg

As you can see, the app displays the deltas with gradients, to see more easily if you are close or far from the reference.

Please let me...

Read more about this resource...

Just checked app.:) Great , MegadetH! All is conceived and made ideally! Thank you for your work! This app is forever in my AC from now :)
Two wishes:
1. Add an ability to start lap counting manually ( in case of practice session) It's very important for testing car seturs on track.
2. To make a transparency backgrownd turning via config app window :)

MegadetH_44 updated MultiLaps with a new update entry:

New performance delta, remember best lap, log sessions and new references

- Added a new performance delta algorithm for the current lap
- Added the option to remember the best lap across sessions and game restarts
- Added the option to log the lap times in a text file (in MultiLaps_session folder)
- Added top 25%, top 50% and top 75% lap times average references
- Added opacity and border settings
- Bug correction for update time conversion

Read the rest of this update entry...

Don't know if the author is still working on this app, but ever since the Nordshleife came out, on the tourist map, you time is recorded not when you cross the finish line, but when you cross the finish and then the start line.

Don't know if the author is still working on this app, but ever since the Nordshleife came out, on the tourist map, you time is recorded not when you cross the finish line, but when you cross the finish and then the start line.
Hi, thanks for reporting the problem, I'm aware of this and working on a new version, but I must wait for a next update from Kunos to be able to fully support the Touristenfahrten version because there are no way to know where the car is now, so the performance will not work.

Hi, thanks for reporting the problem, I'm aware of this and working on a new version, but I must wait for a next update from Kunos to be able to fully support the Touristenfahrten version because there are no way to know where the car is now, so the performance will not work.
Cool, really love your app and waiting for the update.

The Nordschleife Touristenfahrten setup has an issue with the normalizedSplinePosition.
I added a few lines to fix the reported position, works for me, feel free to take and modify:
def updateDataFast(self):
global trackConf
self.currentTime = ac.getCarState(0, acsys.CS.LapTime)
[ unmodified ]
self.currentPosition = ac.getCarState(0, acsys.CS.NormalizedSplinePosition)

# correct pos for Nordschleife tourist setup
if "touristenfahrten" in trackConf:
if self.currentPosition > 0.9525: # bridge
self.currentPosition = self.currentPosition - 0.9525
else:
self.currentPosition = self.currentPosition + 0.0475 # (1.0 - 0.9525)
# normalize to 0.0 - 1.0
self.currentPosition = self.currentPosition / 0.9165 # 1/(0.8690 + (1.0 - 0.9525))

#Filter AC's bullshits...
[ all the rest the same ]

I'm curious why you would want to do that? You mean hidding the app or "freeze" it?

Because I personally really dont like anything overlaying when I drive, it takes away my realism and lies ontop and block the nice graphics. So if I could map this to a hotkey and thus a button on my wheel I can just check it to see my latest lap.

Another cool feature would be if an app like this showed up 4-5 seconds after crossing the finish line every time, except in replay mode off course.

Because I personally really dont like anything overlaying when I drive, it takes away my realism and lies ontop and block the nice graphics. So if I could map this to a hotkey and thus a button on my wheel I can just check it to see my latest lap.

Another cool feature would be if an app like this showed up 4-5 seconds after crossing the finish line every time, except in replay mode off course.
Okey, that's an interresting point of view. I'll keep that in mind, but in the meantime you can disable everything except one lap time so the app is really small :)

Awesome application! This is really what I have been looking for. I love that we can configure it as is. I can choose exactly the amount of laps that I do and evaluate for example less laps for a qualy setup and more for a race setup. Very nice!

Can I change the font or install new fonts available for it in AC?

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 93 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 128 26.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 86 17.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 49 10.0%
  • €3001-5000