AC Multiclass WEC @ Vallelunga - Saturday 20 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
11-12 pages of discussion about the new patch, but not enough passion to get this server full ... really makes you think :giggle:
It is strange, I would have thought this would be packed, maybe just unlucky that rdgpc and the VLMS 12 hours of le man's are on this weekend. I'm hoping to make next weekend but not sure I want to get up at 4am on my birthday lol

Test driove the Toyota yesterday, it was awesome!!!

11-12 pages of discussion about the new patch, but not enough passion to get this server full ... really makes you think :giggle:
The LMP1 are not popular like GT cars, I think that this is the main reason.
so how's the official restriction for the 919 going to look like?
It reduces the engine power slowing the car without adding insane ammount of ballast.
I've done a very quick test and decided for those values, do not expect a perfect BOP, but definitely the performances are much closer than default.

I got the Vodafone guy here.
He killed my DSL and now there are issues with the new fiver optics line....
No idea if he will get this fixed today.
Actually I fear he wont given how much he swears on the phone with a colleague...
Maybe sign me out for now.
If it works later I'll write again...
#FML

I got the Vodafone guy here.
He killed my DSL and now there are issues with the new fiver optics line....
No idea if he will get this fixed today.
Actually I fear he wont given how much he swears on the phone with a colleague...
Maybe sign me out for now.
If it works later I'll write again...
#FML

Scratch that!!

6312430329.png

i'm going to say no, this track is fun with cup cars, but imo not suitable for these kind of cars, and i'm not willing to spend 1 hour voluntarely driving a lmp or gt car around this track

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back