AC Multiclass WEC @ Silverstone - Saturday 22 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry for late reply.Yesterday in work I crumpled an ankle :( and tonight the pain is much stronger than yesterday.I try few laps but i feel
uncomfortable.So sign me out :(.I fish all of you great racing.Good night.

game issues in practice:
- Apps not movable/clickable with mouse
- pit config not popping up when entering the pits (did work in the race, prepared anyway)

With 6 min left i realized that i might not have enough fuel to finish, basically lost the race at the start/finish line.
@BigPoppa_C that was your win!

I lost 5-10 sec in the pits, i apparently misplaced the car a little bit but couldn't tell since i only added 1 liter of fuel. Wish there was a better indicator, iracing has the lollipop man for example.

Great racing guys, very clean and professional racing all.
I had only a little contact with @ionONE1 almost at the end (sorry!), apart this it was a very clean race, I had only too many incidents on my own :roflmao:.
Next week event is up, we will go to Imola, in the Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari.

For some kind of strange reason I got retired and put back into the pits? I made my pitstop, but had the idea nothing happened? Has AC been updated or somehow? I was really really mad while this happened. :( Don't understand it..

For some kind of strange reason I got retired and put back into the pits? I made my pitstop, but had the idea nothing happened? Has AC been updated or somehow? I was really really mad while this happened. :( Don't understand it..
Some weird things happened yesterday, as Florian said, for some reasons the pit app was not showing until the first pit stop.
It's the first time it happens, along with some others issue.
I will advise RD admins to do an integrity check on AC installations of our servers.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 259 13.5%