AC Multiclass WEC @ Red Bull Ring - Saturday 13 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes, for the next Saturday race the new LMP1s will be available :inlove:
It is a shame though that the Porsche is from 2015 and the Audi atleast from 2014. Not sure about the Toyota but i guess this one will be too from 2014... i dont know. The difference between 2014 and 2015 were quite big unfortunately. Still really happy to have acomplete LMP Class even though the Porsche ist from 2015 and I am really excited to drive the TS040 :thumbsup:

It is a shame though that the Porsche is from 2015 and the Audi atleast from 2014. Not sure about the Toyota but i guess this one will be too from 2014... i dont know. The difference between 2014 and 2015 were quite big unfortunately. Still really happy to have acomplete LMP Class even though the Porsche ist from 2015 and I am really excited to drive the TS040 :thumbsup:
Fortunately we have a large ammount of ballast reserves in our RD warehouse :p

Once the DLC comes out, I'll try to test the perfomance of the cars, see if the difference between them is gritty.

I think Kunos will eventually the TS050, the jump can be done, the major work would be creating the TS050 as the TS050 has a much different bodywork compared to its predecessor.

The R18 however not so much (well I know the body of the 2015 to the 2014 version changed a lot), but it's workable if you want to modify the car perfomance code.

Coming Soon ® :
upload_2017-5-12_22-35-43-png.190611

Important comunication
Due to the concurrence of the RDLMS race, the server will be setup few minutes after the 19.00 GMT just after the end of the race, starting directly with the official practice session.
As we wait the end of the RDLMS race, meanwhile we could meet on Teamspeak.

Rolling start instructions:
  1. We will regroup before the entry of the Rindt (turn n. 8).
  2. Then we will proceed in 2 lines keeping the same distance we had on the grid (about a car distance each other) at about 100 km/h.
  3. When the first car crosses the finish line in front of the grid the message "green green green" is given for everybody.
61781088.png

upload_2017-5-13_16-42-52.png

upload_2017-5-13_16-39-27.png

It's important that all the drivers are connected to Teamspeak, in order to hear the instructions and the "Green Green Green" notice.

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-13_16-40-26.png
    upload_2017-5-13_16-40-26.png
    912.3 KB · Views: 149
The following BOP will be used in the GT field:
  • BMW M3 GT2 0 kg
  • Ferrari 458 GT2 15 kg
  • Corvette C7R 25 kg
  • Porsche 911 RSR 35 kg
Some important comunications for you gentlemen:
  1. We want you to be all connected to Teamspeak in order to receive race comunications, instructions, setup and driving tips, and last but not least, just to say "hallo". Instructions for a possible rolling start can be given if all the drivers are connected and give response. Also, being a club race, it's also kind to have some word each other, before, during and after the race.
  2. To all the GT drivers: under blue flags be predictable and keep always your racing line. Let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or move away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side. If the LMP1 car is approaching near a braking zone, keep your line and ease the manoeuvre leaving the inside at corner entry.
  3. To all the LMP1 drivers: drive carefully and don't be aggressive when you're approaching a GT car, the difference in speed between the 2 class is huge and the relative distance closes very rapidly, this means that it's quite easy to misgudge the car-to-car position and cause a collision.
  4. To all the drivers: in case of incidents/mistakes/spins, etc., please do not abandon the race, it's a form of respect for the other buddies and, by the way, there is not a better chance to improve driving skills than these kind of races, even struggling in the last positions.
  5. Once you get cross the finish line and get the chequered flag, do not disconnect to the server but stay connected until the very last driver has completed his race. In this way we can have a congruent final classification, and, most of all, you show respect to backmarkers.
  6. Have fun. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back