AC Multiclass WEC @ Nürburgring - Saturday 18th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is up for tonight race.

There will be a standing start, with Drive Through penalty in case of jump start.

To all the GT drivers
: under blue flags be predictable keeping always your racing line and let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or stay away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side.

To all the drivers
: in case of incidents/mistakes/spins, etc., please do not abandon the race, it's a form of respect for the other buddies and, by the way, there is not a better chance to improve driving skills than these kind of races, even struggling in the last positions.

I'll take a waiting list position in the M3
Hi Papy, and welcome in the AC Racing Club.
I've already set up the server with the current entry list car grid.
You are now in first position of the reserve list, this means that in case of last minute drops you can get the car that has been made free.
Unfortunately I can't guarantee that it will be an M3.

Would love to join you guys but "Server contains unavailable content" even though I've just been going around the 'Ring in a 919 for half an hour, it now says it's unavailable :(

Would love to join you guys but "Server contains unavailable content" even though I've just been going around the 'Ring in a 919 for half an hour, it now says it's unavailable :(
Hi Arnoux, and welcome in the AC Racing Club.
I've added also you in the reserve list because entry list is currently full.
You need Porsche Packs 2 (919 2015) & 3 (919 2016) for this race with the Dream Pack 1 (Corvette C7R).

Last edited:
Hi Arnoux, and welcome in the AC Racing Club.
I've added also you in the reserve list because entry list is currently full.
You need Porsche Packs 2 (919 2015) & 3 (919 2016) for this race with the Dream Pack 1 (Corvette C7R).
Ah, it's Porsche Pack 2 I'm missing. If I get back in time, and someone doesn't show, I'll be there. May miss most of practice, but I'm that good I won't need it! :D

@Papy_Yosh,you've just won a wonderful Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016.

You need Porsche packs 2 &3 + Dream Pack 1.
yes I just saw that, sorry I can't make it without that. snif
I'll try to get them for next time

Decided to DL the packs. Soo I should be there for the qualif.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 182 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 357 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing