AC Multiclass WEC @ Nürburgring - Saturday 18th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
No problems mate, it's a pleasure to welcome you to the club :)

Yes if you could please use TS, it's a useful tool for race communication (especially considering AC is somewhat limited in terms of in game chat) and it's also a great place to enjoy the usually highly entertaining banter during the race! If you could please use your real name on both TS and in AC that would be perfect to comply with the club racing rules :)

Just remember our clubs are all about having fun and racing clean. You'll love it :)

No problems mate, it's a pleasure to welcome you to the club :)

Yes if you could please use TS, it's a useful tool for race communication (especially considering AC is somewhat limited in terms of in game chat) and it's also a great place to enjoy the usually highly entertaining banter during the race! If you could please use your real name on both TS and in AC that would be perfect to comply with the club racing rules :)

Just remember our clubs are all about having fun and racing clean. You'll love it :)
Great, i'll join you! I'll try my best sience im fresh to the whole thing! See you on racetrack :D

Hello all! Im a new member and I would like to race with you tomorrow, with a Ferrari 458 GT2 if possible.. thank you
Welcome in the AC Racing Club!
I hope you'll enjoy our races.
As Paul said, to have a better experience we advice to join with Teamspeak in the Assetto Corsa channel, in this way you can also discuss and share setup and driving tips with the other buddies.
We use it also to give some racing comunications to the drivers, and of course also for the pure banter joy.

Flying Porsche??:roflmao::whistling:
M14_4310_fine.jpg

Well, this thing it's pretty like a spaceship :p

Thanks for the welcome :)
So one pitstop and medium? Or with the softs?
I am not the fastest though..just practised a little, and didn't really get my laptimes below the 2 minute mark. :notworthy:
It'RD policy to avoid talking in the forum about lap times. Anyway 1 hour of drive time in a race like this it's like 10h of single practice or racing with AI in terms of improving driving skills and fun.
I've not tested the C7R so far, but I think that the soft compund can last a 30' stint. I'm also pretty sure that the other buddies with C7R will give you good tips on Teamspeak.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%