AC Multiclass WEC @ Mugello - Saturday 25th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Maybe a bit of a technical question, but where is the penalty weight going to be placed in the car? front, middle or back? Or is it just the overall feeling of the car being heavier?

I have TS3 running on an iOS device and there are several RD channels I do not know how to use :-(

+ the PC is acting up - I cannot populate the serverlist

:cry:

In lap 2 of the race I lost all my force feedback, and I can't race like that to safe my life... I went to the pits, tried to open the force feedback app, but could not get anything :cry:

Not how I wanted my first RD Assetto race to go, but better luck hopefully in the next one

Mr. Murphy had a first row seat here as well - first a computer in our network crashed unseen (it's monitor off, hence the crash went undetected) - that one took the router with it, so endless connection issues until half into the practice I found out.
Teamspeak was not working either on that bloody expensive iOS app ;-)
And then connection ping times were off the charts.

So far that makes 0/2 attempts at RD club races, I hope for better luck next time.
Are there any RD servers online to enter a track day session and test all those tech gremlins?

Awesome race.

• Sorry fort the lead GT group after roughly 15mins when it took me 3 attempts to get by the group lead by Martin :roflmao:
  • Also sorry to Enzo for the very minimal love bump mid race before the last chicane. I expected him to take a more straight apprach towards the chicane and thought I get by on the outside before the chicane even.
Otherwise my race was fine I think as I didn't touch anybody :thumbsup:

Mr. Murphy had a first row seat here as well - first a computer in our network crashed unseen (it's monitor off, hence the crash went undetected) - that one took the router with it, so endless connection issues until half into the practice I found out.
Teamspeak was not working either on that bloody expensive iOS app ;-)
And then connection ping times were off the charts.

So far that makes 0/2 attempts at RD club races, I hope for better luck next time.
Are there any RD servers online to enter a track day session and test all those tech gremlins?
Dirk our server are always up, you can do test when you want.
Hopefully you'll fix all the tech problems for the next race.

Niko, your strategy almost payed off. I thought you were behind me for most of the race. Wasn't expecting you to come out of the pits just behind me :confused:.

More people should drive the 919. It's fun weaving in and out of traffic :D.

Niko, your strategy almost payed off. I thought you were behind me for most of the race. Wasn't expecting you to come out of the pits just behind me :confused:.

More people should drive the 919. It's fun weaving in and out of traffic :D.

Good Race guys! Was my first Race ever with one of the Hybrid Porsches. I pitted halfway Stephen, filled my Hybrid up and got fresh Medium Tyres. Drove constantly low 1.32.xxx through the whole Race.

With a few Laps to go, i was shocked tbh, that @IRobot was ~1 Second in front of me, although i was nearly 20seconds behind the whole Race:D. We got a nice little "Fight" in the last Lap for the Win.
Sorry for the Crash at the end... i barely touched you, and your 919 nearly flipped over:whistling:.

See you guys next Time:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Grats to podiums of LMP1 and GT class, very very close finish in both classes.
Sorry to all the GT cars with whom we has some contacts during the overtakes :barefoot:
I had a nice beginning of the race close to Stephen for the first 20 mins, then an overtake of a GT car on the outside of the last corner went bad for me spinning and going outside losing half a minute and eventually the contact with the lead, then my race was just an hotlap exercise until the finish.
Thanks all for joining the race and managing to complete it :thumbsup:.
For the next event (in 2 weeks), the WEC circus will move in the forest of the Ardennes in the picturesque town of Spa :whistling:

Last edited:
Big thanks to @Bram and everyone involved!
In only 2-3 weeks you guys managed to turn this ship 180° around. The sign ups speak for itself.
Lets keep the momentum up, this is just the beginning. The good vibes are real ;)

The race was awesome, dont really wanna do a race report ... to many good things to mention. The Porsche is a great experience, not sure if i can go back to the BMW ever.

#close
Nb13WG1.jpg

Last edited:
The next WEC event will be in 2 weeks, Saturday 8 April, because Saturday 1 April there will be the RDLMS round 1 and all EU server slots are needed.
Anyway, the earlier the entry list is filled the more other drivers will join, so if you want to reserve your slot meanwhile :whistling:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%