AC Multiclass WEC @ Monza - Saturday 03 June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Another thing.
In AC there is no manual pit limiter and penalties for speed enty, and in a track like Monza some drivers may be tempted to gain some extra seconds just entering like kamikaze in the pit lane and let the automatic brake to slow the car.
This behaviour is against our gentlemen driving agreement of our Racinc Club, so we want you to slow down the car at 80 km/h before you cross the white line at pit entry.
Reports about drivers exceeding the pit speed will be investigated and drivers will receive a warning or a temporary ban from racing.

I'll finally be here, will join for the quali, currently practising with the TS040, sorry for the inconvenience with all my posts

would i need to get the porsche packs even though i dont want to use a porsche?? EDIT forget that ive just found i already have the packs anyway lol

I'll join this with the 919 :)

btw: could you make the 919 '16 also available in future events by putting it into the bop range? it's just that I like the new one more :inlove:

please use full name when in tspeak i have asked you to do this before..
you can see everybody else is no need to be different, :)

1q2cq5.jpg
sorry man, I had a race!

sorry to the gt driver I hit... I tried to get careful around you but with this lag you had I was not able to find a clean way through

LMP1 class was way too aggressive... you wouldn't be racing like that under real conditions or with 100% damage

anyway I had my share of fun

I think that was just bad luck at the beginning Pavel. We were all going very slow and cautious. I only have one screen and couldn't see you turning in, and the spotter icon didn't indicate we were along side each other. There was no track left for me and we just barley made contact. Happens sometimes.

Really enjoyed that aside from running my own race for 40 minutes and coming dead last in the class. :ninja::confused: Twice from two WEC races now where I've had a flawed setup (and fuel) :roflmao:.
At least I got a heap of experience from one of the tracks I'm the absolute worst at!
Thanks everyone, it was a blast as usual.

upload_2017-6-3_23-21-56.png

Great race, congratulation to podiums of both classes and to everybody that managed to finish the race.
After a good start I had a nice battle with Marcel for the first 20 mins then after mid race Lucas get closer and closer, and thanks to a couple of spins I did in the damned Variante della Roggia, I lost the lead.
The final laps have been thrilling with a 3 way battle with Lucas and Marcel, eventually I manage to overtake Marcel in the straight as it seemed he was out of battery.
Next week the modern prototypes will give space to their older predecessors, the monstrous Group C from the late 80s: two legends on 4 wheel, the Porsche 962C Long Tail and the Mercedes C9 will scorch the asphalt of the Mulsanne straight, in the old layout without chicanes of the Circuit de la Sarthe, Le Mans.
An epic combo.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back