AC Multiclass WEC @ Imola - Saturday 29 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is up for today race.
@Andreas Zetterlund, I've asked you multiple times your car of choice, receiving no response, I've assigned you a mighty Porsche 911 RSR, hopefelly you'll like it.

The following BOP will be used in the GT field:
  • BMW M3 GT2 0 kg
  • Ferrari 458 GT2 15 kg
  • Corvette C7R 25 kg
  • Porsche 911 RSR 35 kg
Some important comunications for you gentlemen:
  1. We want you to be all connected to Teamspeak in order to receive race comunications, instructions, setup and driving tips, and last but not least, just to say "hallo". Instructions for a possible rolling start can be given if all the drivers are connected and give response. Also, being a club race, it's also kind to have some word each other, before, during and after the race.
  2. Server is full, and some guys are waiting as reserve. This means that you have to be present and connected to the server at 19.30 (start of qualification), otherwise it will be assumed as a failed attendance.
    For the drivers in the reserve list, at 19.30 GMT (start of qualification) any free slot of server #1 could be taken by the drivers in the reserve list depending on their entry order. I'll be on Teamspeak in case of questions.
  3. To all the GT drivers: under blue flags be predictable and keep always your racing line. Let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or move away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side. If the LMP1 car is approaching near a braking zone, keep your line and ease the manoeuvre leaving the inside at corner entry.
  4. To all the drivers: in case of incidents/mistakes/spins, etc., please do not abandon the race, it's a form of respect for the other buddies and, by the way, there is not a better chance to improve driving skills than these kind of races, even struggling in the last positions.
  5. Once you get cross the finish line and get the chequered flag, do not disconnect to the server but stay connected until the very last driver has completed his race. In this way we can have a congruent final classification, and, most of all, you show respect to backmarkers.
  6. Have fun. :thumbsup:

Have to disappoint then, did some test laps, change me to a c7r please :)
No problem, good choice as well :roflmao:
If some slot will be free enough before the race I will restart the server with your C7R, otherwise, check the server or Teamspeak at 19.30 GMT (qually start) and grab any free possible slot (do not guarantee you'll pick up a C7R though).

I would like to note: can the LMP drivers not be so ultra-aggressive this time? Yes, my car is slower, but I'm racing too and it serves us best if you don't rush me into an error. Both at Spa and Silverstone I've had too many near-misses with LMPs just trying to force me out the way.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 311 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 271 13.5%