AC Multiclass WEC @ Imola - Saturday 29 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Okay, I've decided. My weapon of choice will be: Porsche 919 LMP1 '15.
As this will be my first race with KERS device, can someone explain me what those colours mean?
Yellow, green and purple? And are we permitted to use KERS anywhere or on specific places on track? Thanks and sorry for the rookie questions.
Ss29SqT.png

The yellow line means how much kers you are allowed to use per lap. For each Lap you can only use 8mj of Kers and if it runs out Kers will be deactivated until you finished your lap. The Blue line displays how much Kers is deployed at the moment. I dont know what the purple line means since i dont use this app but could have the same meaning as the yellow linei guess.

You can use Kers whenever you want if its available. Kers will be deployed automatically or when you need 100% Kers for a moment you can push the Kers button.

There are Kers profiles you can use for the Track, in the Wheel settings you can map a Button on your wheel to switch a Kers Profile

Last edited:
Okay, I've decided. My weapon of choice will be: Porsche 919 LMP1 '15.
As this will be my first race with KERS device, can someone explain me what those colours mean?
Yellow, green and purple? And are we permitted to use KERS anywhere or on specific places on track? Thanks and sorry for the rookie questions.
Ss29SqT.png
Exactly what @Nero2 have nicely explained.
You can test the different profiles using the "MGU-K delivery" +/- buttons.

The yellow line means how much kers you are allowed to use per lap. For each Lap you can only use 8mj of Kers and if it runs out Kers will be deactivated until you finished your lap. The Blue line displays how much Kers is deployed at the moment. I dont know what the purple line means since i dont use this app but could have the same meaning as the yellow linei guess.

You can use Kers whenever you want if its available. Kers will be deployed automatically or when you need 100% Kers for a moment you can push the Kers button.

There are Kers profiles you can use for the Track, in the Wheel settings you can map a Button on your wheel to switch a Kers Profile
Is there KERS for all the cars? I feel like thinking about KERS would only hinder me from focus on driving

Is there KERS for all the cars? I feel like thinking about KERS would only hinder me from focus on driving
The LMP1s are all hybrid and have the Kers.
The GTs have not Kers.
I understand that managing the Kers might be a distraction when driving, particularly if you approach this cars for the first time. If you check the thread of the previous WEC club race in Silverstone, both me and Geoff posted a setup for the 919 2015 and 2016.
Eventually what I can suggest to you is to put one of the presetted delivery profiles and just drive forgetting about the Kers button.
The "Low Preserve" is the more conservative while the "High Aggressive" is the more....aggressive :).
Obviously the Hotlap profile is useful on qually.
Quoting the devs:

"The Low setting uses less battery, especially on higher speeds/gears
The High setting uses more battery in higher speeds/gears

The Preserve from Aggressive setting, changes how torque is transferred to the front wheels, depending on their slip and thus using more or less battery and heating/wearing more or less the front tyres. Obviously the aggressive setting will give faster lap times but put the front tyres in more stress as well as consume more battery/energy per lap.

Keep in mind that LMP1 drivers use as low a setting as possible and manually boost the ERS with the button in order to overtake slower cars or defend their position"

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 129 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing