AC Multiclass WEC @ Barcelona - Saturday 01 July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'd like to join, but I'm not sure if there is a skill requirement. I haven't done any online racing ever before.
Just missed out on a slot in todays Mazda race and would like to join you guys some time.
Can anyone tell me what laptimes I should be able to drive at the minimum in order to even consider joining?

I'd like to join, but I'm not sure if there is a skill requirement. I haven't done any online racing ever before.
Just missed out on a slot in todays Mazda race and would like to join you guys some time.
Can anyone tell me what laptimes I should be able to drive at the minimum in order to even consider joining?
Hi Michel, welcome in the AC Racing Club.
Of course you're welcome to join, these are club races, they're opened to all, the only requirement is to be able to avoid dangerous driving, keep the car under control, follow our rules and be connected on Teamspeak.
We do not discuss laptimes in order to not discourage other drivers, but races like this are always a good opportunity to practice and improve.

Thanks for your reply Glaurung.
Okay, I'm going to give it a try then tomorrow. Please be frank with me if at any time you feel it's too early for me to join. I don't mind criticism, it'll only help me improve. For now my aim is to join you guys and get familiar with this community, the last thing I want it to be a negative influence on anyone's race experience.
Sign me up with whatever car is easiest to handle :)

Thanks for your reply Glaurung.
Okay, I'm going to give it a try then tomorrow. Please be frank with me if at any time you feel it's too early for me to join. I don't mind criticism, it'll only help me improve. For now my aim is to join you guys and get familiar with this community, the last thing I want it to be a negative influence on anyone's race experience.
Sign me up with whatever car is easiest to handle :)
I think the best car to enter are the Corvette C7R and the BMW M3 GT2.
If it's ok for you I'll assign you a C7R.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back