AC Multiclass @ Sveg Raceway - Sun 9th Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've had this problem with last couple of races and my version is 125.40 which is last recommended version. Can others leave shader patch enabled and if so which version?

I've had this problem with last couple of races and my version is 125.40 which is last recommended version. Can others leave shader patch enabled and if so which version?
I am running 0.1.25-preview183 and had no problems so far. Could join and complete every session here on RD

hi, it was a fun race. And I've ended in front of @Medilloni which is always an achievement :))

in the last 4-5 months, I did progress, and I can see it and feel it. But now I feel like I can't go faster. My consistency is good-ish. I don't make any major mistakes, so I might work at something new. Any idea how or what should I do next to get better?

Thank you all for the race, went it just to finish the race so thank you for the experience. I'm sure I could have done a better job allowing LMP's to pass but I did what I could I promise I just get nervous and panic :roflmao:

@Kev Russ Sorry for ramming you like that, it's either my brake pedals have a problem or I just got lazy and didn't apply enough force :(. Thank you sir I needed to learn how to fight in a race. :)

There was an LMP in corner 1 in the last 10 min I'm not sure who it was but honestly man I'm so sorry I thought you had enough space to pass I almost killed you :(

Thanks for organising @JoelK (hearing you for the first time on TS, I thought Kimi Räikkönen has joined us ;)). Was nice to see how a multiclass event works. Congrats to the podiums :thumbsup:

After taking a big nap at the start and loosing a position, I could follow @Raresch for quite some laps and was waiting for him to make a mistake, but instead, I crashed into a spinning LMP1 car :( Went straight to the pits (and forgot my crew to tell that I need some repairs) and had a lonely race until the last 2 laps or so. But I am pretty happy that I could keep up my pace and be consistant throughout the entire race.

Hope to see you all tomorrow, will be mad :D

Thanks for putting on tonight's race @JoelK Joel, really appreciate it:thumbsup: And congrats to the podium guys! @pattikins Patrick, you're times were amazing tonight buddy, as was @HF2000 Han's annoying consistency:p:laugh:

hi, it was a fun race. And I've ended in front of @Medilloni which is always an achievement :))
Thanks Raresh, I take that as a complement, I think, though we need to gang up on Patrick :laugh: I've no excuses (well I have, but they're crap:roflmao:) for a :poop:, race, just couldn't concentrate. Feel like I haven't driven GT3's in ages for some reason.

@FridayDriver Abdul, hope you enjoyed tonight and from what you said in your first post it looks like you've had your baptism of fire big time! - GT3's and LMP1's are tough to handle when this is a bit new to you, so congrats! For a (slightly!) more chilled experience you might like Wednesday's event with the Mini JCW at Brands or tomorrow with the Ford at Vallelunga;)

Thanks @JoelK for hosting and all the great tips on how to drive it!

My first shot at LMP1 and while it's a bit of a complicated class with kers/m-ugk, way more setup options, etc, the car itself was enjoyable to drive.

Joel got me off the line and the first tires being ice, I put myself into the wall at T2 and damaged my front wing which added under steer. After that I had to put my head down and recover quickly before Joel came upto speed and became comfortable with the track.

I've never pitted in this car before so I was surprised to find that it's the fuel that takes a lot longer on these cars than tires!

While I didn't make contact with any GT3 class cars, I'm hopeful that I was clean in passing you guys and didn't compromise anyone's race. Apologies if I did.

@FridayDriver Abdul, hope you enjoyed tonight and from what you said in your first post it looks like you've had your baptism of fire big time! - GT3's and LMP1's are tough to handle when this is a bit new to you, so congrats! For a (slightly!) more chilled experience you might like Wednesday's event with the Mini JCW at Brands or tomorrow with the Ford at Vallelunga

Yeah going for the GT3's while still learning the basics is not a great idea :whistling: Honestly I decided to join because I posted a reply in the driver academy thread and I needed to practice what I preach. I did enjoy the race and learned a thing or two. I just hope I didn't ruin anyone's day xD

Had some high 2:40's in practice and qualy and had an idea of what I needed to fix but I just could not focus when the race started and was dropping my time every lap "consistently :roflmao:"

I'll absolutely be in more events, this time I feel like I'm improving. I'll need to practice and see if I have the pace for events first though.

Disaster for me. I had gsync compatible mode enabled and every 5 mins or so one of my screens would go black for 5 seconds or so. It was the middle screen most of the time and never on a straight.

Didn't happen during practice or Quali so must have been frame rate issue when all cars were on track. Very dissapointing.

I hadn't really races in a couple of weeks and was rusty anyway. Thankfully I didn't ruin anyone's race.

Thanks for organising lads

Yeah going for the GT3's while still learning the basics is not a great idea :whistling: Honestly I decided to join because I posted a reply in the driver academy thread and I needed to practice what I preach. I did enjoy the race and learned a thing or two. I just hope I didn't ruin anyone's day xD

Had some high 2:40's in practice and qualy and had an idea of what I needed to fix but I just could not focus when the race started and was dropping my time every lap "consistently :roflmao:"

I'll absolutely be in more events, this time I feel like I'm improving. I'll need to practice and see if I have the pace for events first though.
You did great for first time as far as I could tell.

Disaster for me. I had gsync compatible mode enabled and every 5 mins or so one of my screens would go black for 5 seconds or so. It was the middle screen most of the time and never on a straight.

Didn't happen during practice or Quali so must have been frame rate issue when all cars were on track. Very dissapointing.

I hadn't really races in a couple of weeks and was rusty anyway. Thankfully I didn't ruin anyone's race.

Thanks for organising lads

hey! weird timing. I was just talking to someone else about this. I have the same issue.

My G-sync display was doing this today. I was playing call of duty with G-sync on. It'd be fine and then I'd get a black screen and then fine and it'd keep cycling that way. As soon as I disabled G-Sync, everything was normal.

I'm on driver version 441.87

What about you?

Thanks all for the race and Joel 'Kimi' Kuismin for organising.
It was a nice but somehow strange experience for me because I practiced only on mediums. They would last till the end and normally then a strategy without tyre change is faster. But as I saw the laptimes of @GEO147 with softs, I tried them briefly just before qually. I was about 2,5s faster with them so just in time for the race I changed the strategy. Seeing the results it was a good decision.
For the race it was my sole purpose to annoy @Medilloni by not making my usual mistakes :roflmao: :D. John was just a little bit faster but I managed to keep showing up in his mirror, waiting for a mistake. That came in lap 8 or 9 in turn 1 where he got off so I was second with a 6s gap.
@pattikins was way ahead, no chance to catch him. And then for the first time in history I made no mistake and finished second! Very happy with that. :):):):)

hey! weird timing. I was just talking to someone else about this. I have the same issue.

My G-sync display was doing this today. I was playing call of duty with G-sync on. It'd be fine and then I'd get a black screen and then fine and it'd keep cycling that way. As soon as I disabled G-Sync, everything was normal.

I'm on driver version 441.87

What about you?

I'm on the latest driver Robert. 442 or something. My monitors are freesync with an Nvidia 2080. Apparently it's caused by frame rate drop but mine seemed locked within the freesync range tonight.

I had a similar problem, but I had an egg timer symbol (frame freeze) for 1-2 seconds. The worst one was on lap 10 (I think) @ T1 - totally lost the car & again @ T3. That said, it's an improvement over the constant stuttering that I was experiencing.

Thanks all for the race and Joel 'Kimi' Kuismin for organising.
It was a nice but somehow strange experience for me because I practiced only on mediums. They would last till the end and normally then a strategy without tyre change is faster. But as I saw the laptimes of @GEO147 with softs, I tried them briefly just before qually. I was about 2,5s faster with them so just in time for the race I changed the strategy. Seeing the results it was a good decision.
For the race it was my sole purpose to annoy @Medilloni by not making my usual mistakes :roflmao: :D. John was just a little bit faster but I managed to keep showing up in his mirror, waiting for a mistake. That came in lap 8 or 9 in turn 1 where he got off so I was second with a 6s gap.
@pattikins was way ahead, no chance to catch him. And then for the first time in history I made no mistake and finished second! Very happy with that. :):):):)

Great driving Han. 2nd is a nice finish indeed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 270 13.6%