AC Multiclass @ Sveg - Mon 01 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
What server?
Sorry mate! :) I meant on the Sveg event/server last night - couldn't select 1st gear on the grid again, only way to start was to hold high revs and select 1st on the lights.

I'm using paddle shifters and foot clutch by the way, works fine offline and in previous online events until Sunday's Bridgehampton and Monday's Sveg races.:ninja:

@Medilloni I noticed using the H-pattern in the Alfa it only went into 1st on the screen when the lights went out, but in the DP it went into first as the lights popped up on the screen. I think it depends on the car maybe, I'm not too sure about which car lets you into first and when.

Maybe its registering your H-pattern shifter in the paddle cars? I'm not too sure.

@Medilloni I noticed using the H-pattern in the Alfa it only went into 1st on the screen when the lights went out, but in the DP it went into first as the lights popped up on the screen. I think it depends on the car maybe, I'm not too sure about which car lets you into first and when.

Maybe its registering your H-pattern shifter in the paddle cars? I'm not too sure.
Not sure what it is Matt, I haven't changed anything and it's only been the last two races this happened:unsure: Cars like the DTM's, Primera's and Chevrolet's were fine before - I mean; lights come on, depress clutch, select 1st - all good previously. All this with the paddle shifter.

Wish I could use my old Logitech G920 gear lever with this Thrustmaster setup, life would be sweet then... I mean without having to spend more money on adaptors, 'cos I'm tight:laugh:

Not sure what it is Matt, I haven't changed anything and it's only been the last two races this happened:unsure: Cars like the DTM's, Primera's and Chevrolet's were fine before - I mean; lights come on, depress clutch, select 1st - all good previously. All this with the paddle shifter.

Wish I could use my old Logitech G920 gear lever with this Thrustmaster setup, life would be sweet then... I mean without having to spend more money on adaptors, 'cos I'm tight:laugh:

I might be able to make your wish come true at a miserly price (i.e., enough to cover the postage) :laugh:. I've recently upgraded to a TH8A shifter and up until then I've been using my old G27 H-shifter with a Bodnar adapter. The adapter is just going to gather dust, so if you want it just let me know.

Last edited:
I might be able to make your wish come true at a miserly price :laugh:. I've recently upgraded to a TH8A shifter and up until then I've been using my old G27 H-shifter with a Bodnar adapter. The adapter is just going to gather dust, so if you want it just let me know.
Hey thanks Patrick! have pm'd you for details:)

Sorry mate! :) I meant on the Sveg event/server last night - couldn't select 1st gear on the grid again, only way to start was to hold high revs and select 1st on the lights.

I'm using paddle shifters and foot clutch by the way, works fine offline and in previous online events until Sunday's Bridgehampton and Monday's Sveg races.:ninja:
I had indeed this problem sunday with the DTM race (using G27 clutch pedal and H shifter) but I had no problem yesterday with the Dallara using G27 clutch pedal with paddle shift on start.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%