AC Multiclass @ Spa - Sun 16th Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

I got it all setup John finally.......................but after a few tests I couldn't get my position right.......which now means I have no pedals as I sold my V2's to my mate............but pick up some HE Sprints this weekend...........yeeehhhhh boy.......more money to not go faster! lol

Have a lot on this weekend but I might be able to make it, I'll be pretty rusty though!

Here is a picture to get you wet :p :D

20200209-180352.jpg

I got it all setup John finally.......................but after a few tests I couldn't get my position right.......which now means I have no pedals as I sold my V2's to my mate............but pick up some HE Sprints this weekend...........yeeehhhhh boy.......more money to not go faster! lol

Have a lot on this weekend but I might be able to make it, I'll be pretty rusty though!

Here is a picture to get you wet :p :D

20200209-180352.jpg
Yep, I'm jealous! Looks fantastic Jay;)

Forever the optimist, I'll put you in as a maybe for now and hope you can make it... I'm sure you'll be itching to give it a shakedown run:whistling:

Haha, you're money's safe Han, I've gone with the Macca :p 1rr wing for quali maybe, but doubt I have the skill to do 60mins with that (how people manage 0 wing... I'm in awe!). Tried the Merc, SCG, GT-R and Audi - the Audi and SCG seem very good (imo), will practice some more with them:thumbsup:

Having tested a few of them last night, I would in agree with your assessment. However, when I've looked @ the times for the 650s, Audi & SCG they seem miles apart (i.e., see Archie Clifford-Roberts' respective times in each of those cars) now I'm not so sure. It's also worth noting that the SCG consumes over 20% more fuel than the Macca - more time in the pits...

I'd like to take Toyota please.

Having tested a few of them last night, I would in agree with your assessment. However, when I've looked @ the times for the 650s, Audi & SCG they seem miles apart (i.e., see Archie Clifford-Roberts' respective times in each of those cars) now I'm not so sure. It's also worth noting that the SCG consumes over 20% more fuel than the Macca - more time in the pits...
Thanks for that Patrick, they're interesting results, and I always forget about the SCG fuel! I can see why the Audi is so popular, great to drive and (relatively) more forgiving than the 650S imo.

I'd like to take Toyota please.
Well that's a turn up for the books! ... now changed;)

Did my first "serious" laps @spa with different cars (not all) and boy am I slow :laugh: But on the other hand, I fell in love with the Ferrari (that sound :inlove:) and have to take her out on (valentines) sunday. Pls can I get a red one like the #483?

Last edited:
Yep, I'm jealous! Looks fantastic Jay;)

Forever the optimist, I'll put you in as a maybe for now and hope you can make it... I'm sure you'll be itching to give it a shakedown run:whistling:

Cheers dude, what a wait it was! Got some tactile immersion going on, dayton audio exciters vibrating the seat using simhub. It's getting so close to the real thing that I am really questioning whether i need too keep spending cash running my Radical SR3 RSX......so much cheaper and less hassle in the virtual world lol.

Put me down in the R8, not driven it at SPA so why not make it a tougher challenge...........I'll let you know Sunday afternoon if i can make it mate.

Cheers dude, what a wait it was! Got some tactile immersion going on, dayton audio exciters vibrating the seat using simhub. It's getting so close to the real thing that I am really questioning whether i need too keep spending cash running my Radical SR3 RSX......so much cheaper and less hassle in the virtual world lol.

Put me down in the R8, not driven it at SPA so why not make it a tougher challenge...........I'll let you know Sunday afternoon if i can make it mate.

Instead of the radical, buy my Z06 that I brought over but never get to drive. It's a track star with only normal consumables needing replacement. Smokes junk like 488's, 911.1 GT3's, R8's and other poser tier stuff all day. 3000lbs and 500hp.

Instead of the radical, buy my Z06 that I brought over but never get to drive. It's a track star with only normal consumables needing replacement. Smokes junk like 488's, 911.1 GT3's, R8's and other poser tier stuff all day. 3000lbs and 500hp.

Sounds a monster but I am talking about not having a track / fun car at all and your trying to sell me a Z06, stop feeding me drugs lol.

Driving a 430 Challenge at Silverstone in March, and we are taking a Radical SR8 RX to SPA for 2 days end of March, 150mph flat up eu rouge :confused::confused: (where is the poo emoji) After that I'll do a couple of races in the Radical then see what I do. Exige 410 Sport looks like fun........ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sounds a monster but I am talking about not having a track / fun car at all and your trying to sell me a Z06, stop feeding me drugs lol.

Driving a 430 Challenge at Silverstone in March, and we are taking a Radical SR8 RX to SPA for 2 days end of March, 150mph flat up eu rouge :confused::confused: (where is the poo emoji) After that I'll do a couple of races in the Radical then see what I do. Exige 410 Sport looks like fun........ :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:poop:

The Toyota is great to drive round Spa, but I can't be doing with the MGU-K malarky, so I'm back to gt3 please - most likely the 650s...apologies for the indecision.
No problem Patrick - though have you tried the Audi R18? Only asking 'cos I've preferred the MGU gubbins to the Toyota in the past, seems easier to play with.

You're in GT3's but no problem to swap :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 39 6.1%
  • < 5 years