AC Multiclass @ Spa - Sun 16th Feb 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I got it all setup John finally.......................but after a few tests I couldn't get my position right.......which now means I have no pedals as I sold my V2's to my mate............but pick up some HE Sprints this weekend...........yeeehhhhh boy.......more money to not go faster! lol

Have a lot on this weekend but I might be able to make it, I'll be pretty rusty though!

Here is a picture to get you wet :p :D

20200209-180352.jpg

I have a very nice 35” ultra wide 1440p g- sync AOC monitor to go with that great
Looking system.
PS love the seat.:)

Great race thanks Joel and John for organising. My first podium so very pleased. Never binned it tonight for a change. Was resigned to a 4th when Han stormed past me with about 5 laps to go but the Audi seemed to bite him hard on a fast left for no apparent reason.
Then crew chief told me I was looking good for a podium and I nearly lost it straight away.
Great fun thanks all and well done to the really fast guys and LMP drivers for keeping it safe.

Thanks to @JoelK and @Medilloni for organizing and congrats to the podiums, well deserved as always :thumbsup:

Even though I did not finish the rade because of running out of fuel in the last lap, I pretty much enjoyed it. Could follow @Raresch for the first 15min before I spun and had to wait an endless time before rejoining the track. The moment when Raresch and I were side by side (at least it felt thight) after exiting T1 and a LMP1 class blasted through between us :confused: amazing. Thanks to @Raresch and @Nuno Rodrigues for the good fights :thumbsup:

Great race thanks Joel and John for organising. My first podium so very pleased. Never binned it tonight for a change. Was resigned to a 4th when Han stormed past me with about 5 laps to go but the Audi seemed to bite him hard on a fast left for no apparent reason.
Then crew chief told me I was looking good for a podium and I nearly lost it straight away.
Great fun thanks all and well done to the really fast guys and LMP drivers for keeping it safe.
you did all of us (in the GT3) when you've decided to go for 1l of fuel. your pitstop was damn fast.

@640er good battle at the start. I was kinda sad when I didn't see you in the mirrors anymore :(

the LMP's were fast, but all I could see from @JoelK when he passed me it was a blue flash. :confused:

@HF2000 sorry for the last turn incident. I saw you braking, then you disappeared from the radar so I thought you might have yielded, so I didn't leave enough space. :notworthy:

P.S. I should have gone Softs Softs :mad: it's the 3rd race at spa after I say that ...
P.P.S. Does anyone now why the substanding class positions is not working? is saying 0/0. The substanding for the car is working, only the class is not.

Congratulations George. You deserve it with your tactics on medium. But to be honest, I haven't got a clue what happenend on that fast left. After that my rear tyres were hot red and I spun a second time so that @Raresch could pass me. I managed to catch up and we had some nice battling. Sorry for the last turn in the last lap,Raresch. I had to try it, hoping not to hit you. But I did so I waited for you to finish first.

Thanks for organising, Joel and John:thumbsup:. It was great which such a large field. Pity I couldn't annoy @Medilloni and @Kek700 :( due to their technical problems but @GEO147 was a perfect substitute for that :D .

But a question though: in the race I had several times that a LMP1 blocked the raceline in a turn by just diving into that gap. I thought that the rule is that the GT3 can hold their line and the LMP should make their way around them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back