AC Multiclass @ Spa - Monday 10 June 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
MULTICLASS.SPA.png

Spa-Francorchamps needs no introduction, it is one of the classic race circuits, beloved by drivers and spectators alike, where today the true essence of speed can be explored in spectacular style. Will you be driving the Oreca FLM09 from IER Simulations (lovely car) or a car from the GT3 class by Kunos ..your choice.

Join us:

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here
Tracks, Cars, Apps Installation Guide:
click here (Handy guide to install non AC content)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Incident Reporting: click here

Server Name:

• RACEDEPARTMENT.COM PRACTICE MULTI #00
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM RACE MULTI #01
2015 Oreca FLM09 LMPC:

IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22
Download

GT3

Track: Spa Franchorchamps - (Default Content)
Layout: Road Course
Track Temps: 24c

Fixed Setup: No
Pitstop: Your Choice
Driving Assists: Factory ABS, Factory TC, Tire blankets
Jump Start: = Drive Through

Highly Recommended App
: Helicorsa 0.7b Download
Highly Recommended App For VR:
Top/Center Flags Download

Schedule EU: Monday 10 June 2019
Practice: 19:00 (UTC) 15 minutes
Qualifying FLM09:
19:15 (UTC) 15 minutes
Qualifying GT3:
19:30 (UTC) 15 minutes
Race:
19:45 (UTC) 40 minutes

2015 Oreca FLM09 LMPC:
  1. [B]Craig Dunkley[/B] - Race Host
  2. Celtic Pharaoh
  3. Henri Sinik
  4. Callum Hornby
  5. Axel Moebius
  6. Dennis Manke
  7. Trebucht
  8. steen skov Laursen
  9. Jimlaad43
  10. Geof
  11. SOLO59
  12. Knut Mattheisen
ORCEA RESERVES:
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
GT3:
  1. HF2000 - 911
  2. Medilloni - 650
  3. shmuga - Lambo
  4. TheLeftPanel - 650 - Personal skin
  5. pattikins - SCG
  6. Pe Ha - 650
  7. durielk - 488
  8. Björn Johansson - SCG
  9. Raresch - Lambo
  10. Ziggy Gaetrap - 911
  11. Kek700 - GT-R
  12. Robin Stark - 488
GT3 RESERVES:
  1. Daniel Nieto - 488
  2. DrSayers - 911
UTP# 02 -CD

Last edited:
Just trying to offer something ACC can not :thumbsup:
Well you've done that Craig , and you keep doing it! Due to the sheer depth of AC, it'll be the most consistent platform for a good time to come.:thumbsup:

<John dreams of an amazing Formula Ford final at Brands Hatch Festival, with points (spread sheet city!) , over xxx quali races at Cadwell, Croft,, Donington,, Mugello Short, Zandvoort etcetala etcetala>:p

Well you've done that Craig , and you keep doing it! Due to the sheer depth of AC, it'll be the most consistent platform for a good time to come.:thumbsup:

<John dreams of an amazing Formula Ford final at Brands Hatch Festival, with points (spread sheet city!) , over xxx quali races at Cadwell, Croft,, Donington,, Mugello Short, Zandvoort etcetala etcetala>:p

haha you may get your wish ...yes I think AC will carrying on doing fine, that is until AC2 ...I am looking forward to AMS2 :thumbsup:

Rift S v Pimax 5k+ ?? I am selling my Rift and buying a new one, so your opinion is important top me

The Pimax 5k+ is really good but more fickle and will require something like a 1080ti or above to run well in AC and iracing. rf2 suffers due to a rendering technique they have to use called "parallel projections." Think of the Pimax as a true startup with all the pros and cons of a small operation with great ambition but growth challenges and rough around the edges.

The rift s will likely be a more plug n play experience and usable for more than just sim racing. However it won't have the fov or fidelity of the Pimax. Facebook's goal is mass adoption so they'll do whatever is possible to keep it simple.

Then you have the Valve index and HP reverb which should both be a better visual experience than the Rift S but might will require more raw system power to run them. Valve isn't exactly a hardware company but seems committed for now. Hopefully they don't lose interest like they did with "Steam machines." HP isn't clear about their commitment to VR. Their first batch seems to have some technical issues also. The HP reverb, in theory, should be the sharpest visuals.

Finally, an overlooked device is the Samsung Odyssey+ It's really good but because they never imported it to Europe, it got little following. It's got a wider fov than the original rift and way ahead in visual quality. It does have fitment issues and WMR can be hit n miss at times.

So I haven't given you an answer and that's because we're at a stage in VR, where there is no real front runner. What I'd do is spend a week or so doing research. Read/watch a varied set of reviews but also visit the support forums for the different devices. See what type of issues people are dealing with and if those issue apply to you. Then you can start making a short list. Any of the platforms I mentioned will be an improved experience over the original rift so you'll not be taking a step back.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing