rF2 Multiclass @ Sebring - Saturday 26 Oct 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I hope she is ok Juan ..keep us posted :thumbsup:
thank you very much Craig, he is already recovering at home ;):thumbsup:...What logo is still missing?:rolleyes::whistling:

I show you my last prank, for the next porsche Cup event...to see when we can run with him in racedepartment?
GRAB_223.JPG
GRAB_222.JPG
GRAB_226.JPG
GRAB_225.JPG

Last edited:
Damnit.

I was so happy with my first ever pole, did not expect that. As a result, the formation lap was quite a mess (totally forgot it was NOT a standing start resulting the yellow car passing both me and @Andrew Harper). However, managed to keep the pace with them and even attacking in the end. Saw (I believe the Toyota) closing in lap by lap so that was quite exciting. Made a few mistakes, oversaw a GTE car (kinda like Vettel in Monza, sorry for that), and 4th. Then boom ..

Internet connection lost. Wished to have continued, however something went wrong either on my side or the server side... next time better
i was the yellow car :) i managed to overtake both of you at the start avoiding penalties for few cm, it was a crazy start, could'nt believe my eyes. after i had two stop and go for exceeded pit limit at the pit entrance (i should have tried before the race, stupid me :mad:), so in the final 20 laps i pushed at the limit hoping in some error from you guys ahead, but you did'nt. anyway was a great fun for me, congrats to all of you

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back