AC Multiclass @ Red Bull Ring - Sun 21 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello @JoelK, is the allocation for P1s and GTs fixed, or is it subject to change depending on sign-ups?
If the latter, I would like to join with the Toyota LMP1. I will get my premium activated as soon as I'm off the reserve list.

Hello @JoelK, is the allocation for P1s and GTs fixed, or is it subject to change depending on sign-ups?
If the latter, I would like to join with the Toyota LMP1. I will get my premium activated as soon as I'm off the reserve list.
Its depending on sign-ups, you got it :thumbsup:

@Chark ..I have noticed that you have been on the server using your nick name, this is against the rules ..you MUST use your REAL FULL name only ...thanks.
Hi Craig, I am aware of that. I had just reinstalled the game this morning, and it had not kept my profile. I have now updated everything in compliance with RD regulations.

Hey sorry - looked at this way too late. In the end I am v happy with LMP1, I've not raced much in this class before so won't be quick but really enjoyed my practive session.

Fun combo. I have issues with AC atm, and had 2 HUGE freezes. Like a solid 15s ish each... Happen at the same point of the track each time, funny enough :thonk:
I apologize especially for the first time I had a freeze, as soon as it stopped, I got back on track spinning. Just had a brain fart and I should've just stopped the car completely. So my bad on that, that was completely unacceptable and noobish of me.

2nd time around I managed to just stop the car outside of the track, then coming back on when it was clear.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%