AC Multiclass @ Red Bull Ring - Sun 21 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi there,

Please can I sign up. R8 in the LMP1 class. However, if there are any slots in the GT class, would it be possible to do that instead?

Sign me up please! Lmp1 ts040... Oh no the "button" is back with these hybrid lmp cars... Oh well I'll take a back seat for the ride!

Its funny how I tried this combo yesterday and managed P2 in practice against ai at 100.... But I know come Sunday that pace won't be enough to keep up with y'all :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Sign me up please! Lmp1 ts040... Oh no the "button" is back with these hybrid lmp cars... Oh well I'll take a back seat for the ride!

Its funny how I tried this combo yesterday and managed P2 in practice against ai at 100.... But I know come Sunday that pace won't be enough to keep up with y'all :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Waiter, can I have one portion of Toyota?
I'll have Hybrid with that, thanks.
Welcome aboard guys :thumbsup:

@JoelK I'm still not doing to well and I won't be well enough to take part in the race this Sunday. Sorry for signing up and signing out 2 times in a row. Please take me off the list and you boys have a great race. I'll be holding the bed down with all my might.

@JoelK I'm still not doing to well and I won't be well enough to take part in the race this Sunday. Sorry for signing up and signing out 2 times in a row. Please take me off the list and you boys have a great race. I'll be holding the bed down with all my might.
Alright, take care man :redface: Hope for that they get your **** together soon and you will be able to race with us :sick:

Hey @JoelK please sign me out... Apparently my family planned a surprise bday party for me and my brother tomorrow... Found out today because they need my help setting up :roflmao:

But I'm signing up for Monday's race as that looks like a interesting combo

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back