Multiclass racing

So I got GSCE extreme a few days ago (I know, I'm a bit late to the party:)) and I've been enjoying it immensly, absolutely awesome package! I installed the WEC mod, but I haven't found out a way to create a race with all classes, the AI always chooses the exact same car I have...Any way to have a proper multiclass race?
Also, I can't get rid of the track map on the left side of the screen. I read that "0" disables it, but that doesn't seem to work for me.

Install this alternative UI version which allows you to have multiclass races:
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/uidata.93839/

To remove the trackmap, make sure you are pressing 0 on the numpad. It should work

So I solved my track map problem, but the mod you linked doesn't work with my game. I dropped the "uiData" folder into my main game folder (steam version), but I still get the vanilla UI. Maybe it doesn't work with v1.33?

So I solved my track map problem, but the mod you linked doesn't work with my game. I dropped the "uiData" folder into my main game folder (steam version), but I still get the vanilla UI. Maybe it doesn't work with v1.33?

I use this alternative UI with steam version 1.33 and works fine. Delete the original UIdata folder and then copy the one from the link into the main game folder. Also if you perform a sync using GSC Sync.exe, the original UI will be reinstated.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 335 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 227 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 290 13.4%