AC Multiclass @ Mugello - Mon 24 Jun 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Jeffrey Overweg you have to use your real name on RD server. Also your ping was 1000+ at race start. @RobertR1 sorry for my bad start (first ac race in 9? month), i believe we were closely matched. Setup is not necessary, i used default and practiced a decent amount. See you next time!

No worries. I got surprised when I didn't see you move at the start and then had to have evasive action which lead to a mess. It was fun battling back through the field a few times. I enjoyed the close run we had in practice. That was fun.

This is not a complaint, more an observation after looking at the replay today.:)

i know us GT3 drivers have all the time in the world, in one hand a bottle of beer, left foot perched on top
of the monitor, seat reclined as far back as it will go, tapping our fingers on the steering wheel to our favorite song playing in the background.:whistling:

whilst i do also understand LMP driver are involved in a hectic battle throughout the whole race.

This is only my point of view, i always cease racing when the angry pack of LMP cars are overtaking
usually a gaggle of them. Then i commence my race. There all usually gone in 20 seconds or so.

LMP cars can completely go of line and still out corner us with ease. Please LMP cars do not
come onto our racing line, brake for the corner and wonder why when you have just pinched
4 meters of our braking distance, we hit you up the rear.

it takes time for us to take our foot off the top of the monitor, readjust our seat, then with deep
regret have to put our bottle of beer down.

I got punted of three times in this race by LMP cars, at least i was not alone, most in one way or
another seemed to have a similar problems.

Can’t you in a gentlemanly way just cease hostilities until the gaggle of GT3 cars are dealt with.

Dealing with the odd GT3 should hopefully be straight forward.

love this racing, the GTE and GT3 mix so well, the LMP adds a lot of excitement to the racing,
would not want “anything” to change.
Just a bit more patience from the LMP when face with a gaggle of GT3 cars.

Sorry about the small, very small rant.:)

What an eventful race. Thanks to Ernie for the fight at the start, sorry to Ernie and Han for hitting you and thanks to Dennis for the great fight at the end. Racecraft was a little rusty but at least I didn't make any unforced errors, and very happy to get P3? 4 in class at the end. Interesting to fight GT3's as well.

Results here: http://simresults.net/190624-A89

@pattikins I guess you got past us as we spun at turn 12 :p

Yes! :p

@Jeffrey Overweg you have to use your real name on RD server. Also your ping was 1000+ at race start. @RobertR1 sorry for my bad start (first ac race in 9? month), i believe we were closely matched. Setup is not necessary, i used default and practiced a decent amount. See you next time!
Yeah i know my ping was bad that’s why is leaved the race. I am going to buy a internet cable, my setup was nice for me to drive . Was my first race on RD
Sorry about my name was 10 min home from and still had to do some stuff so forgot to change my name

Thanks for the kind word everyone.:thumbsup:

1 free pint of milk will be left at your door step tomorrow.:laugh:

upload_2019-6-25_21-7-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-25_21-5-58.png
    upload_2019-6-25_21-5-58.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 118

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years