RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
No video this time (wasn't very close after the first few laps anyway), but a few piccies can maybe make up for it.
Bathurst02_zpswbp1ndte.jpg

Bathurst04_zpspn0hifgt.jpg

Bathurst03_zpsvsu4trsk.jpg

Bathurst08_zps9jf7uanm.jpg

Bathurst06_zpsao1bwupw.jpg

Bathurst07_zpsroxnc1fl.jpg

Bathurst09_zps0qglhkat.jpg

Bathurst05_zpslgbpivho.jpg

That was the biggest grid for weeks ;),Nice screenshots @Lars Hansen I'm glad there's no video:sneaky:,my driving was terrible:(,it wasn't till the last couple laps that got into a bit of a rhythm,Well,lack of set up,I didn't get much practice time,what did i expect :laugh:.Good experience though,and some how I got a 4th place finish,Thanks to a small error by @SOLO59 I managed to weasel past and get a few seconds gap,Thanks to all who raced, massive:thumbsup:.

Mine isn't it has built up callouses during practise and now rubs around the walls like a good 'un. In fact I shall mostly be using the 'Wall of Death' racing style tonight.

Well what a final race 45 minutes behind @Brandon Wright,nice driving Brandon,Awesome stuff,Congratulations to @Otune on a convincing win 60 minutes in the lead!!!!!! nice one great driving,Thanks all :thumbsup:.
Thanks :D I had a few brushes with the wall though, it certainly wasn't easy! Your race for 2nd looked intense for most of the race. I could always see you two nose-to-tail coming out of the first turn in my mirrors each lap

Sorry I left the TS right after the race, my net disconnected. It's happend a couple of times recently where it disconnects shortly after a race. At least it lets me finish first :O_o:

Well what a final race 45 minutes behind @Brandon Wright,nice driving Brandon,Awesome stuff,Congratulations to @Otune on a convincing win 60 minutes in the lead!!!!!! nice one great driving,Thanks all :thumbsup:.

It was intense! You'd catch me in the twisty bits but I was able to pull away on the straights and keep you from drafting up to me. Eventually I clipped the left wall before the downhill esses and ricocheted into the sand. I was able to keep up for a bit but I had a pinball moment in the uphill esses and my car wasn't quite right after that. This eventually led to another pinball moment and my car had enough damage that I could barely get up the hill and couldn't muster enough speed to even get into top gear. :O_o: :cry: I knew it would happen eventually but at least we got some good racing in before it happened! :laugh:

Note to self: Don't. Hit. The. Walls...... :D
@Lars Hansen,I thought you knew that ;),You're a legend mate,so are all you guy's I've raced with at the RD Club :thumbsup:,Thanks all, it's been great :D,at times it's been emotional :cry:,This isn't the end of the club:thumbsdown:,it's the start of a new beginning:thumbsup:,the phoenix shall rise from the ashes,we WILL race again (Thanks to @Kenny Paton on wednesday ;):thumbsup:),Until then we will lurk in the shadows :ninja:.And be the unsung heroes of RRE :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%