rF2 Multiclass @ Le Mans - Friday 20 Dec 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Great. I really do not want to remove it, I am shocked that there is so little love for this car ...welcome aboard

You can switch me over from GTE to the Senna too, I'd like to give it a shot!

Reason why I didn't choose it in the first place is - besides the fact that I'm not nearly fast enough with it - is that it feels less involved compared to say the LMP2. It lacks a bit of character and is just a very very fast car with less downforce compared to LMP1/2. Might be me, but I'm a bit sad to see LMP1 leave and be replaced by the Hypercar spec, maybe that'll change once I see them on track.

Senna is a beast alright, but it feels a bit tamed.

You can switch me over from GTE to the Senna too, I'd like to give it a shot!

Reason why I didn't choose it in the first place is - besides the fact that I'm not nearly fast enough with it - is that it feels less involved compared to say the LMP2. It lacks a bit of character and is just a very very fast car with less downforce compared to LMP1/2. Might be me, but I'm a bit sad to see LMP1 leave and be replaced by the Hypercar spec, maybe that'll change once I see them on track.

Senna is a beast alright, but it feels a bit tamed.

Great ...I agree with some of what you have to say :thumbsup:

Great. I really do not want to remove it, I am shocked that there is so little love for this car ...welcome aboard
Well as League Racing is mostly quiet conservative in terms of Series and Cars (which I did enough for now)I appreciate to test something new. I found it relatively easy to drive and it inspires me to practice. I'm really in for the fun of it ,not for medals, podiums, gridgirls, headlines ;) Hopefully there are some more guys to join ....

Hi all, I dont know if this is a problem my end but the multiclass is unavailable. Even in game it says I dont have certain cars, such as the aston gte even though I am subscribed. Also i dont have le mans 2018 V1.15. This just updated to V2.01?

Hello, I have everything activated and the server tells me when trying to enter, that the cars and mod are not installed on the server, if tomorrow is not solved, I will be out of the race, I'm sorry:(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 191 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%