EU Multiclass @ Le Mans - Friday 20 Dec 2019

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
If someone can provide any kind of setup tips for the Senna I'm willing to switch cars :)
I will be using default, I found default to be very good ...assuming we run the class, but it is currently looking unlikely :(

Fucitol

50RPM
Premium
Jun 4, 2017
Great. I really do not want to remove it, I am shocked that there is so little love for this car ...welcome aboard
You can switch me over from GTE to the Senna too, I'd like to give it a shot!

Reason why I didn't choose it in the first place is - besides the fact that I'm not nearly fast enough with it - is that it feels less involved compared to say the LMP2. It lacks a bit of character and is just a very very fast car with less downforce compared to LMP1/2. Might be me, but I'm a bit sad to see LMP1 leave and be replaced by the Hypercar spec, maybe that'll change once I see them on track.

Senna is a beast alright, but it feels a bit tamed.

Reactions: Craig Dunkley

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
You can switch me over from GTE to the Senna too, I'd like to give it a shot!

Reason why I didn't choose it in the first place is - besides the fact that I'm not nearly fast enough with it - is that it feels less involved compared to say the LMP2. It lacks a bit of character and is just a very very fast car with less downforce compared to LMP1/2. Might be me, but I'm a bit sad to see LMP1 leave and be replaced by the Hypercar spec, maybe that'll change once I see them on track.

Senna is a beast alright, but it feels a bit tamed.
Great ...I agree with some of what you have to say :thumbsup:

Reactions: Fucitol

André Gee

Fairman
Premium
Sep 9, 2014
Great. I really do not want to remove it, I am shocked that there is so little love for this car ...welcome aboard
Well as League Racing is mostly quiet conservative in terms of Series and Cars (which I did enough for now)I appreciate to test something new. I found it relatively easy to drive and it inspires me to practice. I'm really in for the fun of it ,not for medals, podiums, gridgirls, headlines ;) Hopefully there are some more guys to join ....

Daiman Patel

rFactor 2 Technical Assistant
Staff
Premium
Jun 4, 2011
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

s1wyn2001

25RPM
Premium
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all, I dont know if this is a problem my end but the multiclass is unavailable. Even in game it says I dont have certain cars, such as the aston gte even though I am subscribed. Also i dont have le mans 2018 V1.15. This just updated to V2.01?

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
Hi all, I dont know if this is a problem my end but the multiclass is unavailable. Even in game it says I dont have certain cars, such as the aston gte even though I am subscribed. Also i dont have le mans 2018 V1.15. This just updated to V2.01?
The server does not have tonights new build ...it requires updating

Reactions: Balazs Floszmann

Craig Dunkley

10000RPM
Staff
Premium
Jun 9, 2013
Even offline it says the same though when selecting multi class in cars and vehicles?
Have you been updated? there were also a dozen or so cars updated, close rF2 down completely ...this time start rF2 in inside steam, not by your desktop icon.

Juan Roguez

250RPM
Premium
Mar 27, 2010
Hello, I have everything activated and the server tells me when trying to enter, that the cars and mod are not installed on the server, if tomorrow is not solved, I will be out of the race, I'm sorry:(