AC Multiclass @ Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) - Fri 8th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Frank, I had problem on server today (the same as last week on our onlineracing.eu - high CPU occupancy, low FPS, slow loading). I think you should switch off the data flow control on server. That will solved it...

Those things usually refer to your PC not handling it as they don't have anything to do with a connection. Also on the 24/7 server all 56 cars are preloaded so it is a bit harder on the hardware. I have driven quite a few hours there and didn't have any issues, however my CPU is quite heavy over clocked.
On the event itself no cars are prebooked so performance is going to be a lot more solid.

I think clock speeds seem to have a big effect with Assetto Corsa. From looking at other threads about the "cpu occupancy" warning, it seems that even people with brand new 4th gen i7's at stock speed get the warning, but people with overclocked older 1st/2nd gen i5's dont get the warning.

My CPU occupancy dropped a lot by overclocking from 3.4 to 4.2ghz.

AC is definitely not optimised in its current state and apparently doesn't use all 4 cores efficiently, so i am sure it will be a lot less cpu heavy by 1.0

I think clock speeds seem to have a big effect with Assetto Corsa. From looking at other threads about the "cpu occupancy" warning, it seems that even people with brand new 4th gen i7's at stock speed get the warning, but people with overclocked older 1st/2nd gen i5's dont get the warning.

My CPU occupancy dropped a lot by overclocking from 3.4 to 4.2ghz.

AC is definitely not optimised in its current state and apparently doesn't use all 4 cores efficiently, so i am sure it will be a lot less cpu heavy by 1.0
I have an I7 and get the warning . What is over clocking and what can I do to optimise please?

I have an I7 and get the warning . What is over clocking and what can I do to optimise please?

I don't think you have to worry about that as with 40 cars you shouldn't have issues with an i7. Over clocking is making your CPU faster, you would have to google it, and if you aren't that tech savvy I wouldn't recommend it.

Why not simply give it a try and turn it off when it was already confirmed as a trouble-making function ?
Frank, I had problem on server today (the same as last week on our onlineracing.eu - high CPU occupancy, low FPS, slow loading). I think you should switch off the data flow control on server. That will solved it...

Those things usually refer to your PC not handling it as they don't have anything to do with a connection. Also on the 24/7 server all 56 cars are preloaded so it is a bit harder on the hardware. I have driven quite a few hours there and didn't have any issues, however my CPU is quite heavy over clocked.
On the event itself no cars are prebooked so performance is going to be a lot more solid.

Or a Fonda..

Henry_fonda_promo_photo.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%