AC Multiclass @ Le Mans (Circuit de la Sarthe) - Fri 8th August 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Supercars must have their headlights on at all times (additional flashing is encouraged)
Just a question about this. It seems that there is no way of telling whether your lights are on or off when you are in your car, and the lights can only be seen if you have PPE turned on.

UPDATE: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...eadlights-of-other-players-minor-issue.12817/

It appears that headlights/horns do not work in multiplayer since the last patch anyway....

Last edited:
  • Supercars must have their headlights on at all times (additional flashing is encouraged)
Just a question about this. It seems that there is no way of telling whether your lights are on or off when you are in your car, and the lights can only be seen if you have PPE turned on.

UPDATE: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...eadlights-of-other-players-minor-issue.12817/

It appears that headlights/horns do not work in multiplayer since the last patch anyway....

I thought so too, but others told me the opposit, thanks for the info :).

When I join the Practice-Server and get on track I have "CPU Warning! >95%".
Even with no one on the track!
Maybe thats due to the 56 enabled cars? Do others have the same problem?

Yep, CPU warning here too, and frame rate is about half what I normally get, and thats with no other cars on the track.

I've put up a server with 24 just so you can test with less clients.

Server name: LeMansTest
password: lemans

EDIT: Joining my own server with 24 and no CPU issue, so looks like its probably the number of clients causing the issue

Last edited:
When I join the Practice-Server and get on track I have "CPU Warning! >95%".
Even with no one on the track!
Maybe thats due to the 56 enabled cars? Do others have the same problem?

All cars are already preloaded on that server, as that is how it works when you have a server without booking, so yes, it is a bit more CPU heavy, I suggest turning some of the settings down if you have that issue.

Yep, CPU warning here too, and frame rate is about half what I normally get, and thats with no other cars on the track.

I've put up a server with 24 just so you can test with less clients.

Server name: LeMansTest
password: lemans

EDIT: Joining my own server with 24 and no CPU issue, so looks like its probably the number of clients causing the issue

It is tested with 28 people so far, see what I answered above to get your answer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back