RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now it is really time, I have start to read ( :unsure: ) manual. After 30 minutes of race, when I visited my guys in the pit, I needed 35 second to realise, I have to confirm couple things in pit menu, so they will change my tires :D.

But the race, overall feeling on server and game itself is simply on the highest level and I am looking forward for more action. Thanks all involved, cya tomorow :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That was a learning experience for me. I planned to make 2 stops breaking the race into 3 stages. After 15 mins though my tyres had dropped to 95% and I was already losing a second or so per lap. By 20 mins that was now 3s a lap. Then I realised I had changed my pit buttons and couldn't remember what I'd set them to! :D

On the 2nd stint I confirmed I was losing 2-3s once tyre wear had dropped below 96%. I decided to make an extra stop with around 8 mins to go and came out behind @Matej Lakota and @Christoph Müller who were having a battle. I was scared to get involved with them so hung back a bit until they had settled their scores.

Well done to all who finished, see you next time!

The revs stuttering is something I've had since the patch with various cars so i don't think it's down to your PC

Thanks Keith. Interesting to know.

Hoping to join another multiclass race again soon. It was good fun. I just need more practise. The steering issue could've probably been simply tyre wear. Again just should've practised more.

Was hoping to get a new pc soon but getting the money together is tough at the moment. Fingers crossed :)

Almost forgot, thanks to @Kjell Eilertsen for setting this one up :thumbsup:

Well that didn't go according to plan.

Had no practise but was looking forward to it anyway.

Not sure but I think my humble PC that I borrow for these races is now not good enough. I was getting revs stuttering in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Weird problem but I essentially had no acceleration out of the corners. My guess is the PC just couldn't cope with that many cars on track.

Then after 10 laps my car just wouldn't turn any more. Went into the pits assuming I'd damaged something but no damage. Went back out, braked turned. Nothing. Simply ploughed straight on. I had to go to 1st just to make each corner.

Gutted really I love this game but for some reason since the last update I'm am struggling badly on it now.

Did you have TC on?

I have noticed this on the GT2 BMW...its undrivable to me.

Hi guys,

As expected i couldn't make the event :(, hope everyone had a good time and the racing was nice and close...?
(sorry i didnt reply to your previous message Kjel, had a bit on my plate last couple days)
Hope to see you all out on track soon..
Cheers,
Paul

Lorenzo,
I am willing to host a US event on Monday nights at 21:00 EST. I finally have the FFB set up really nicely. I'm thinking either G5 cars or something Multi Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%