RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end i'll race with a P1, if it is not a problem. There's a short field in P2
This is an endurance race m8, after a couple of laps it is not gonna be bumper to bumper battle anyways. Up to you ofc, but i would (and i will) stay in LMP2 if you like those cars (i never raced with radicals before, so it is gonna be a good excercise and a good multiclass experience for me)

Well that didn't go according to plan.

Had no practise but was looking forward to it anyway.

Not sure but I think my humble PC that I borrow for these races is now not good enough. I was getting revs stuttering in 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. Weird problem but I essentially had no acceleration out of the corners. My guess is the PC just couldn't cope with that many cars on track.

Then after 10 laps my car just wouldn't turn any more. Went into the pits assuming I'd damaged something but no damage. Went back out, braked turned. Nothing. Simply ploughed straight on. I had to go to 1st just to make each corner.

Gutted really I love this game but for some reason since the last update I'm am struggling badly on it now.

thx for the race guys, i was really struggling on pit-stops, at first attempt i messed up tyre change, and had to visit the box 2 more times to get it sorted.
Probably my setup is too agressive, but it seems even if everything goes normal, after every 7-8 laps i have to change tyres (left front is the main problem).
whatever, thx for fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 105 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 146 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline