RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I had to retire either way. I just had massive graphics and sound jittering all the time. I don't know why. I've entered different server with exactly the same track and cars and had a race with 24 people without any issues. Can it be ping?

Unfortunately I had to retire either way. I just had massive graphics and sound jittering all the time. I don't know why. I've entered different server with exactly the same track and cars and had a race with 24 people without any issues. Can it be ping?
Sounds weird, sorry to hear you had issues!
Dunno if it could be ping, dont think so.

I had two amazing races, especially the second one was intense! Thanks to all who joined!

My first race was pretty good, one silly error by me was very costly, if not for that I might have caught up to, I think it was @Phil Shillitoe. Tires were going at the end though.

Qually was poor in the second race, I messed with my gears...don't think it was good, but not sure bc I made errors. I was a bit off in the race, but but thought I was getting things together a bit...then something odd and happened and I lost sound for a bit....went off the track. No idea what that was. earlier in the race I saw two cars come screaming up on me, I was thinking omg how slow am I this race, what is going on? Then I realized it was @Georg Ortner and @KNGMNKY and I realized they started from the back. Dissaopinted I had those issues half way through bc @Kjell Eilertsen and @Kevin Hopkins were all close by.

Fun time, some fast guys out there. Needed another gear. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline