RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, im going to have to withdraw.. cant guarantee i'll be able to make the start time and don't want to let anyone down if i don't attend...
2 years on RD and still haven't managed to make a race yet...! "soon"....
Have fun guys, i'll be keeping my eye out for any future races (pref WTCC cars).
Sorry:(

Sorry, im going to have to withdraw.. cant guarantee i'll be able to make the start time and don't want to let anyone down if i don't attend...
2 years on RD and still haven't managed to make a race yet...! "soon"....
Have fun guys, i'll be keeping my eye out for any future races (pref WTCC cars).
Sorry:(
What chance is there that you'll make it in time for qually?
As it is now theres more than enough slots available so I can leave you on the list, I now know why if you don't show up in time.

I did some testing last night, sweet baby jesus those LMP1s are fast :p
LMP2 and GTR2s where much closer in terms of laptimes for me, but I guess in the hands of a proper racer the LMP2 should be quite a bit faster.
Not fully decided yet on what to pick, I like both the P2s and GTR2s. Choices choices... :p

Note to all, for this event to become a success I think it's important that everyone show extra care and respect on track, if a faster car catches up with you its important that you dont block them, but equally important that you don't try too hard to let them by, sudden changes in racing line or braking way to early can cause accidents, so just take care, let them pass you where they see it fit, and help them by holding your line and not blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%