4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot

Last edited:
Bah that was 2 awful races from me, first race I ran with the sequential stick, and it wore out my left hand who had to do most of the work on the wheel alone, I tried to switch to paddles but they where backwards so left paddle was upshift and vica versa, ended as it had to, downshift instead of upshift and blown engine and straight off track ><
Changed controller settings for race 2 to use paddles instead. Got off to a great start, fended off Dikempe for a while but he got past after a slight mistake, then Berger queued up behind me, I got stressed and made another mistake, a proper one, then another one, and now I lost focus completely. I was missing brakepoints, braking too late, way to early, mis shifting, it was like I had never driver a car and the track before ><
Didn't regain my focus before the race ended.. :(

But thanks for joining guys! And for sticking it throug to the end too!

Did ok the first race, but Berger was faster....seemed when it went P2P with him my connection went odd. He kept jumping ahead of me in the position bar even though he was behind me...I was starting to get worried that I was hindering him a lot and made a series of mistakes....which took me out of the race.

Second race, same thing connection issues with Berger on P2P, so I backed off as to not ruin anything for anyone....messed up a bit as well, then @Kjell Eilertsen made so many errors, I thought he was waiting for me :D Caught up to him, then my computer crashed...summed it up for me.

No idea what is up with my connection, the past week. I was fine yesterday and normally it is not an issue, but the past week gremlins are amidst...

Thanks though, was fun and feel I am improving. :)

Last edited:
hello,
online this racegame is very good, i realy hope in future more people do make this club races in raceroom game,
i do enjoy to drive the GT cars around the tracks.
there was not much drives in this race, but it was fun and good feeling.

i looking forward for next club race (with more sign up;))

servus

yes sean,

it was strange between us with connection,
suddently i did not see your car, then it was back again with 900+p2p (ping??) and did blink blink always, then unvisible again and so on... i did in timestanding try to drive around 1sec. behind you, but suddently the timestanding did not work too, sometimes i was in front of you , then i was behind you again, strange this was.
no idea if this was a problem with my connection or your connection.

servus

yes sean,

it was strange between us with connection,
suddently i did not see your car, then it was back again with 900+p2p (ping??) and did blink blink always, then unvisible again and so on... i did in timestanding try to drive around 1sec. behind you, but suddently the timestanding did not work too, sometimes i was in front of you , then i was behind you again, strange this was.
no idea if this was a problem with my connection or your connection.

servus

Could have been a combination of the two?

@Kjell Eilertsen @Piet Dekimpe how was my connection around you guys?

Good racing though, even though we couldn't get bumper to bumper.

haha no worries dude keep em coming ive been busy with work, i will get into some of these races ive yet to buy the content as im skint saving for my wedding,but i will join up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 91 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%