RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTCC 2014.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Cars pack(s): WTCC 2014
Track:
Circuit Park Zandvoort- Grand Prix

Practice:
19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying 1:
19:30 GMT - 10 mins
Race 1:
19:40 GMT - 25 mins

Practice 2: 20:05 GMT - 10 mins (consider this break/warmup)
Qualifying 2: 20:15 GMT - 10 mins
Race 2:
20:25 GMT - 25 mins

Notice that all our Club Races are run on the Get Real difficulty mode. Furthermore you need to own the track we are running and at least one car from the class, you do not have to own any cars you are not going to race yourself.

Last edited:
Multiclass Endurance.png

A little special event to test multiclass and long races this Sunday.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Track:
Circuit Park Zandvoort- Grand Prix

There'll be three car classes to choose from, these are;
LMP1: DMD P20, DMD P21, Mistral M530, Mistral 531 - 6 slots
LMP2:
Radical SR9 AER, Radical SR9 Judd - 8 slots
GTR2:
BMW M3 GT2, Chevrolet Corvette C6R GT2, RUF RT12R, Caddical CTS-V.R - 10 slots

So please when you sign up, state the car class of your choice!

Practice: 19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying:
19:30 GMT - 15 mins
Race:
19:45 GMT - 60 mins

Server will be running no fuel consumption but 4x tire wear, so expect to have to pit for new tires!
Watch this video on how pit stops and presets work in R3E;

Last edited:
I know its pushing it a bit but would it be OK to join just race 2? I definitely can't make race 1 but hopefully race 2 is a possibility. Bathurst in WTCC cars is incredible :D:D:D
No problem m8.

Write me in, please.
I will give it try, but have issues with connection stability in R3E, so hope for clear and smooth data transfer. :O_o:
Hope you have a stable evening! :)

I'm going to have to pass on tonights event, have some other stuff to take care of (also related to the club though :)).

Hmmmm, thought there would be more sign ups for this epic combo...I'm guessing paid for optional content, which inevitably splits the player base when combined with premium only racing equals low sign ups :(

Free car/track combo might be worth a try to get people involved?

Yes, I agree that paid content can split customerbase, but then again iRacing is proof of the opposite.
But its only friday, a lot of people have not made plans for saturday and sunday evening yet, so the list may yet grow. :)

Reactions: Bez
Any races with normal tire wear and no pits stops planned?
Unless these cars eat through tires much faster than the DTM 2013 and the WTCC 2013 cars then you will not have to pit as 25 mins proved to be too short to make the tires go off. You will however notice a slight loss of grip towards the end of the race, which is great, makes the race more dynamic rather than static.

Sorry if this is a stupid question; do I need to own all this content to race? The only car out of all these I have is the DMD P20. If I don't need everything else, sign me up please with the DMD P20 (obviously!) I'll be slow, but I'd still like to race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.0%