RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but please sign me out. I tried to like this game but i can't. For every minute i spend on this, i rather play Assetto Corsa a million times. Thanks and sorry again.

Dudes, im 'teamspeaking' for the first time ever in this race, and im a technology dunce.... i've logged in to teamspeak (i think..) and i have no idea whats next! Please, when race time comes (or earlier if possible) can someone talk to me and let me know if it works??? Thank you:)

Damn, the game crashed before the second race! Never happened before. I was driving qualy when session changed, and the screen just froze, nothing happened. :(

The first race went better than expected. Managed to some decent laps, and had to defend against a couple of faster guys. Thanks for the race! :thumbsup:

Hi guys!,
Thanks for this evening, it was absolutely fantastic! Had such a great time (first club race).. literally the best experience I've ever had sim racing (such a nice feeling to know going into T1 no ones going to ram you off... :)). First race got the best start of my life (P5 - P2) and hung on for a while until a couple of mistakes crept in and dropped me down to 3rd, where i proceeded to have a great battle with Davy (sorry for the "ambitious" move at the chicane.. it is touring cars after all;)) and in race 2 managed to get a solid start from the front row, never dropped more than 8 tenths off P1 until, as usual, brain fade started setting in around 16 minutes into the race and dropped me out of contention for the win (2 from the end i ran off 3 times in 1 lap... :mad:).
Overall it was an excellent experience, good guys, great racing and thoroughly enjoyable.
Thank you S3 for RRE. Thank you RaceDepartment for bringing us all together and most importantly of all, thank you Kjell for arranging tonight's activity.

Gentlemen, that was fun!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years