RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind, please give me feedback on the voting system for signups and how you find the info in the posts in general. Do the spoilers with cars and server settings add to the experience / make it easier or am I just wasting time adding all the cars etc?

Yes I think it works ok, I wouldn't do it for all the races. Most people own the WTCC's for example but for the multiclass events (or just for being different) it's a good idea :)

Don't know how many of us own them but can we possibly have a race with the DP Corvettes? I did one race in them at Mid-Ohio on the free access weekend and they were an absolute blast. Maybe an idea for the next multiclass race. DP,LMP2, and GT.

Last night though was good fun, words getting around now so if we get fields of 10-12 cars that would be great :) :thumbsup:

My setup for Volvo, but (except gear ratios) it probably fits also to BMW E30 and 635. I use H shifter and manual clutch.

volvo-classic-midoho.jpg

Yes I had some great fun racing with Phil in race 1. Back and too we went. At one point I was pulling away having caught Ralf (my nemesis ;)) when all of a sudden a car appeared to warp in front of me and we made contact. It was a red car that's all I know. I suddenly found myself at the back again. I eventually caught Phil and tried and tried to catch Ralf but ran out of time.

Unfortunetly I could not do race 2.

Great racing amongst the back and midpackers guys. You all know that's where the real fun is. Anyone can win a race, but finishing in the mid to back pack takes the real skill. ;):)
Lool Andy my nemesis :ninja:
But the same happened to me-sudden a red car appeared and warp around and than i found myself 2 places back the car that was behind me suddenly appears in front of me and the game freezed for a second.anyway thursday is the next race with the awesome dtm 92 cars.:)

I am not sure how long darling will tolerate my almost everynight˙s racing sessions, but with highly hopes, she will sleep already, because RRRE race starts here are at 9:45 PM, I will take big 2000RS Skyline.

thursday is the next race with the awesome dtm 92 cars.:)
I only have the 2013/14 DTM cars Ralf. But I might buy one of the 92 cars. Any suggestion on which one is the easiest to drive? Note Isaid easiest. I need all the help I can get. ;)

Hmmm Daytona Prototypes...........;) Add them Kjell and I might be up for this as I don't own any of the others yet.

I really like all the '92 cars, but less so the Ford. The Beemer and 190 EVO are particularly good, I think. But you can try them all for free to see which you like best.

I've tried so many cars that the test track is starting to be one of my favorite tracks! I know it's secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%