RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
To "tag" other players simply start by typing an @ and then start typing their displayname, like this;
@budlix
When you start typing, if you pause for a second you'll see a list of suggestions pop up, you can use arrowkeys to mark one and hit enter to choose (or click with the mouse). Make sure you get the full name though, as @kjell doesnt have to mean @Kjell Eilertsen gets tagged. :)
Thanks a lot, works like a charm! :thumbsup:

I'm in the US. Is it a bad idea to try to join? I wasn't thinking about server pings when I signed up. I've been used to doing MP sims lately where there are multiple servers and just forgot that these racing servers are in one location.

I'd be quite interested in US races, but haven't seen any R3E races. I don't know whether the server distance would be a problem (high ping) for me in the EU races, but I'm hoping to give it a try today.

I can not beleve it, second time in a couple weeks when the grid is 10+ I am working. Really bad timing to be on duty over the night :(

Enjoy, I will be back to read your comments after the race for sure :thumbsup:.

I'm in the US. Is it a bad idea to try to join? I wasn't thinking about server pings when I signed up. I've been used to doing MP sims lately where there are multiple servers and just forgot that these racing servers are in one location.

Just try it Phil.:thumbsup:

I'm testing a new format for signups, to make it easier to sign up, choose class, and manage the entry list, please see the vote at the top of the thread.
Note that voting is considered as a signup! Signing up and not showing up is not ok! If you can't come then please change your vote to "Sign me out please".
@Paul Jeffrey sorry for the inconvenience but could you sign up again using the vote?

Just making sure.....your write up says Monza but it is Mid Ohio correct? Also amusing it is Mid Ohio will we be racing with the chacain layout? .....And 1 more......will we be able to use the 2013 cars even thou the vote looks overwhelming 2014?
Thats all :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back