EU Multiclass Endurance @ Mid Ohio - Sunday July 19th 2015

Sign me up with this class...

• Total voters

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Multi oldie.png

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up by voting above and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge in a post below!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Track:
Mid Ohio - Full Layout

There'll be three car classes to choose from, these are;
6 slots:
Zakspeed Capri

BMW 320 Turbo

Chevrolet Corvette Greenwood 1977

Chevrolet Dekon Monza

Fabcar 935

Nissan Silvia Turbo

Nissan Skyline 2000RS

8 slots:
BMW M1 Procar

10 slots:
BMW 635 CSI

BMW M3 E30 Gr.A

Volvo 240 Turbo

Nissan Skyline GTR R32

Audi V8 DTM

BMW M3 Sport Evolution

Ford Mustang GT DTM

Mercedes 190E Evo II DTM

Opel Omega 3000 Evo500

So please when you sign up, state the car class of your choice!

Practice: 19:00 GMT - 30 mins
Qualifying:
19:30 GMT - 15 mins
Race:
19:45 GMT - 60 mins

Server will be running no fuel consumption but 2X tire wear, so expect to have to pit for new tires!
Watch this video on how pit stops and presets work in R3E;
Difficulty: Get Real
Fuel Usage: Off
Visual Damage: Realistic
Race Finish Duration: 120
Cut Rules: Slow-Down
Mandatory Pitstop: Off
Max Players: 24
Tire Wear: 2X
Mechanical Damage: On
Flag Rules: All
Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
Wrecker Prevention: On

Last edited:

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Entry list hidden in spoiler below as I have changed the signup format for this race.
Please sign up using the votes at the top, note that signing up and not showing up is not ok, if you can't come please change your vote to "Sign me out please" in due time.

Poll/Signups will close when official practice starts.

Group 5:
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
M1 Cup:
  1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
Touring Classics:
  1. Kjell Eilertsen
  2. Paul Jeffrey
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot

Last edited:
Reactions: budlix

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Im in on this 110%, just not sure what car yet, I'll sign up with the Touring Classics but might change my mind :p

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
I'd be on it too but I don't own Mid Ohio yet. Sounds a great combination.

edit:
I do now. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Francis76

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
I'm testing a new format for signups, to make it easier to sign up, choose class, and manage the entry list, please see the vote at the top of the thread.
Note that voting is considered as a signup! Signing up and not showing up is not ok! If you can't come then please change your vote to "Sign me out please".
@Paul Jeffrey sorry for the inconvenience but could you sign up again using the vote?

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
If you don't mind, please give me feedback on the voting system for signups and how you find the info in the posts in general. Do the spoilers with cars and server settings add to the experience / make it easier or am I just wasting time adding all the cars etc?

Andrew Harper

2000RPM
Dec 1, 2014
Yes I think it works ok, I wouldn't do it for all the races. Most people own the WTCC's for example but for the multiclass events (or just for being different) it's a good idea :)

Don't know how many of us own them but can we possibly have a race with the DP Corvettes? I did one race in them at Mid-Ohio on the free access weekend and they were an absolute blast. Maybe an idea for the next multiclass race. DP,LMP2, and GT.

Last night though was good fun, words getting around now so if we get fields of 10-12 cars that would be great :) :thumbsup:

Reactions: Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

3000RPM
Premium
Jun 7, 2012
Yes I think it works ok, I wouldn't do it for all the races. Most people own the WTCC's for example but for the multiclass events (or just for being different) it's a good idea
I'm thinking it may help people decide on joining if they're not sure what cars are available. Those who already are signing up regularly will have little to no value add from it ofc.

Reactions: Andrew Harper

Matej Lakota

Sriple Tix
Jul 31, 2009
I am not sure how long darling will tolerate my almost everynight˙s racing sessions, but with highly hopes, she will sleep already, because RRRE race starts here are at 9:45 PM, I will take big 2000RS Skyline.

Andy_J

I hate VR. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 2, 2010
Hmmm Daytona Prototypes...........;) Add them Kjell and I might be up for this as I don't own any of the others yet.