AC Multiclass Cup Audi TT/Mazda MX5 @Imola, Wednesday 14th April 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
T12 and T13 are cut a lot also in real life, trust me, at least according to what I saw there. I think that given we don't have any "referee", let alone in real time, we should stick with what the game allows to do, but that's just my opinion.
Maybe it was because i'm used to ACC track limits, but it doesn't felt right, i'm not talking about going wide and cut a little bit (that would be normal) but litterally not taking the turn and cut it without even lift.
Anyway i'm sure that this won't happen here in the racing club :)

Maybe it was because i'm used to ACC track limits, but it doesn't felt right, i'm not talking about going wide and cut a little bit (that would be normal) but litterally not taking the turn and cut it without even lift.
Anyway i'm sure that this won't happen here in the racing club :)

Wouldn't be accepted here, particularly if someone is purposefully gaining time from it. Give them a polite reminder on discord or If it's reported afterwards they'll get a strongly worded letter in the post!

Last edited:
Having tried a session in the Mazda I am going to have to stick with the Audi. I need a lot of practice to be safe for racing in the Mazda.
Really??? You must be very good with the Audi because the Mazda is a lot easier to handle.
But no problem to stick with the Audi. At the moment we have the perfect 50-50 participation.

Really??? You must be very good with the Audi because the Mazda is a lot easier to handle.
But no problem to stick with the Audi. At the moment we have the perfect 50-50 participation.

Speaking about this.. I would've liked to test the Audi but found that with one free spot left, there were 12 Audis and 11 Mazdas so I chose the Mazda. While I had no time to practice yet (even if I know the circuit I'm sure my lap times will be terrible) so I'm happy to have the less powerful car of the two, I thought that my choice was somewhat forced because we wanted to have a 50/50 grid. Is it that, on the other hand, it is more of a gentleman's agreement and I could have choosen the Audi and end up with a 13/11 grid without problem?

Last edited:
Speaking about this.. I would've liked to test the Audi but found that with one free spot left, there were 12 Audis and 11 Mazdas so I chose the Mazda. While I had no time to practice yet (even if I know the circuit I'm sure my lap times will be terrible) so I'm happy to have the less powerful car of the two, I thought that my choice was somewhat forced because we wanted to have a 50/50 grid. Is it that, on the other hand, it is more of a gentleman's agreement and I could have choosen the Audi and end up with a 13/11 grid without problem?
No there's no rule. But if one class has significant less drivers, it's not much of a multiclass anymore. 13/11 is fine but 18/6 is not imo.

If I may offer a suggestion for the next week's track, I'd ask for this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sachsenring.41511/
A brand new high-quality mod and looks like a fun track from the review videos I watched
Looks great, Dmitry! I've downloaded it and will give it a try. Unfortunately it's not available on s.gp and we are not able to upload tracks ourselves. So we can't use it on short term. We can put it on the (long wishlist) we have for new content on s.gp.

Sachsenring is great, did a few Track/Drift days a few years back.

But it´s surprisingly tricky, so try it out first.
Lots of offcamber/technical corners :geek:

MFG Carsten

BTW, is there a list with S.GP content where I can look up which tracks are useable??

Last edited:
We have a full grid :) ! I'm sorry for everyone who also wanted to join this event:(.
Next week I will select a track with more spots so keep a look at s.gp or the RD site.

See you on track:thumbsup:!

Last edited:
Guys i have a question about the split qualifying agreement, if we cross the finish line just before the end of the 10 minutes are we allowed to complete the lap?
I think so, but just want to be sure.

Guys i have a question about the split qualifying agreement, if we cross the finish line just before the end of the 10 minutes are we allowed to complete the lap?
I think so, but just want to be sure.
Yes you can. The Mazda's will not leave the pit for their outlap before that moment.
Just make sure that after you finished that last lap, you return to the pits before you hold someone off.

Last edited:
We have a full grid :) ! I'm sorry for everyone who also wanted to join this event:(.
Next week I will select a track with more spots so keep a look at s.gp or the RD site.

We had once a 36-car (Rookie) race at Zandvoort with the Audis some weeks ago.
It's a narrow track but fun and challenging, maybe an option for a Multiclass event?

Looking forward to the race tonight, see you there chaps! :thumbsup:

We had once a 36-car (Rookie) race at Zandvoort with the Audis some weeks ago.
It's a narrow track but fun and challenging, maybe an option for a Multiclass event?

Looking forward to the race tonight, see you there chaps! :thumbsup:
I have it scheduled for September 1st!

If I may offer a suggestion for the next week's track, I'd ask for this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sachsenring.41511/
A brand new high-quality mod and looks like a fun track from the review videos I watched

I agree to include this as soon as S.GP will have the availability. According to the reviews it seems a very well done mod and and a challenging track. I already downloaded it but couldn't yet test because I had very little time and I wanted to practice on the Imola track.

hi, i see that the event uses chat in discord. I have the discord app open, but where exactly am i supposed to go, is there a specific channel for this event? sorry, haven't really used this app!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 164 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 309 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 444 39.6%